King of his Cassel

King of his Cassel

There are 11 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Sep 15, 2008, titled King of his Cassel. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Life without Tom Brady might not be so bad for New England after all. Matt Cassel was efficient running the offense in his first NFL start, taking over for the injured quarterback and leading the Patriots over ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

dogwood

Windsor, CT

#1 Sep 15, 2008
You can put lipstick{Favre} on a pig{Jets} but at the end of the day it is still a pig..

“Why is all the rum gone?”

Since: Aug 08

Lowell, MA

#2 Sep 15, 2008
dogwood wrote:
You can put lipstick{Favre} on a pig{Jets} but at the end of the day it is still a pig..
I think the pig is Mangini!
JDawg

Davenport, IA

#3 Sep 15, 2008
Shame the Jets couldn't take advantage of Brady's absence. Still its about Game Planning and team work. Clearly the Patriots, under Belichick, have plenty of both. While I can't see the Jets winning the division in '08, theres still a lot of opportunity for them to grab a wildcard spot.
Pats Fan

Plymouth, MA

#4 Sep 15, 2008
The Jets were clearly dominated by the Pats yesterday. They were lucky the score wasnt double digits, even with a pats team with a QB that has not started a game since HS 1999. The fact is that the "Fink" Mangini is not that great of a coach. When he ratted out Belichek, he also ratted out the rest of the NFL, they all know this. Were he to lose his job as a head coach in NY, he would find it hard to even get a HS coaching job. I think the Buffalo Bills have the better chance at getting a wild card than the lowly Jets. The Jets now have to head to a really
angry San Diego team, who was robbed of 2 wins.
I think Favre might be seeing many glimpses of the sky during that game.
bukake

Essex, MA

#5 Sep 15, 2008
the nj jets are all done. for the pats 12-4 is very realistic. brett favre won't make if he keeps getting hit like he did against pats.
dogwood

Windsor, CT

#6 Sep 15, 2008
Any Jets fans out there, you were all talking smack before the game. what up!

“Love USA, the Govt. scares me”

Lowell, MA

#7 Sep 15, 2008
Glad that Cassel won now the pressure is off and he can get this team to the playoffs...
The Truth

Southborough, MA

#8 Sep 15, 2008
All Caseel has to do is mange the game. He was B+ yesterday.

“Why is all the rum gone?”

Lowell, MA

#9 Sep 15, 2008
dogwood wrote:
Any Jets fans out there, you were all talking smack before the game. what up!
You should go to a New York topix forum and rile them up!
Forest dweller

Tewksbury, MA

#10 Sep 15, 2008
Does anyone else hate the damn commentators?? Cassel does a great shop and all they can talk about is how great Favre and the Jets are, will the Pats EVER get the respect they deserve??
DONALD HARBARGER

Lowell, MA

#11 Sep 15, 2008
one thing to pucker up brett farve and have eric mangini the pig to apply that lipstick evenly!as we move into week 3 as 2-0 and prepare to sqish the fish this weekend in foxboro

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rodney Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Versatility fuels Patriots 'D' (Jan '15) Jan '15 Brady Boner Bonanza 4
News Vince Wilfork's Request To Be Released An Unfor... (Mar '14) Mar '14 cooldude12 2
News Broncos defend Wes Welker hit on Aqib Talib (Jan '14) Jan '14 JanitorIII 3
News How the New England Patriots Became the NFL's B... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Patsfan4life 1
News Is the Championship Window Closed for Tom Brady... (Feb '13) Feb '13 pats til i die 1
News Patriots' win was so easy, it's scary (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 2
News Patriots embody American values (Feb '08) Dec '11 skidrow wilson 24
More from around the web