Rodney Harrison calls Ricky Williams'...

Rodney Harrison calls Ricky Williams' block dirty

There are 236 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 21, 2008, titled Rodney Harrison calls Ricky Williams' block dirty. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Rodney Harrison has developed a reputation as one of the NFL 's most physical -- some would say dirtiest -- players.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

West Sacramento, CA

#246 Sep 25, 2008
mike wrote:
<quoted text>no,i stole the tickets,don't assume anything,your husband sucks.
Cassels made of sand slips into the sea....eventually.
Seconds Out

Palm Coast, FL

#247 Sep 25, 2008
The imagery here is powerful. Poignantly written...Hendrix would be elated.

Since: Jun 07

Gainesville, GA

#248 Sep 26, 2008
mike wrote:
<quoted text>because the patriots fans have to pay a lot more money for the price of admission than any other team charges in the league.the patriots fans are like redsox fans,if you work hard and give anhonest effort and lose,fine,tip your cap to the opponent,but if you mail it in and try to pull the wool over boston and newengland fans,you are going to hear about it.
Patriots PLAYERS and COACHES gave credit where credit was due. To the team THAT BEAT THEM. Why cant PATS fans do the same? Every streak ends. It happens. NO team stays great forever. They get BEAT, overtaken by up and coming teams. It happened to the YANKEES, the BRAVES, the Steelers, the Colts, the Rams in 2001. What makes this years PATRIOTS any more special than any other team that has been good, then got beat? Maybe yalls expectations are unrealistically too HIGH.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#249 Sep 26, 2008
mike wrote:
<quoted text>because the patriots fans have to pay a lot more money for the price of admission than any other team charges in the league.the patriots fans are like redsox fans,if you work hard and give anhonest effort and lose,fine,tip your cap to the opponent,but if you mail it in and try to pull the wool over boston and newengland fans,you are going to hear about it.
Were people paying that much and having high expectations when the Pats were the crap pile of the NFL?? Probably not. All teams experience what the Phins' are going through right now, which is rebuilding. The Pats are starting to look slower on defense, mainly because they are older. They are going to eventually have to rebuild as well.
JAK

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#251 Sep 26, 2008
mike wrote:
You're awesome Mike. Wicked awesome even. So the Pats "mailed it in"? The great Tedy Bruschi, Richard Seymour, Matt Light, Wes Welker, Rodney Harrison, Adalius Thomas, Bill Belichick...none of them tried to win. And that's why the Pats fans were booing Sunday.

I'll grant you that Randy Moss didn't try. Nor will he the rest of the year. But if you are saying that the Pats "mailed it in", you must b insane. Great teams and players NEVER mail it in, especially proud players like those on the Pats. Even a staunch Pats hater like me would never suggest that they gave anything less than their best efforts.

On Sunday, the Pats gave their best effort, but were beaten by a better team. No "tipping of the cap"; just boos and early exits. No different than fans in any other city.

“I just want to... ”

Since: Sep 08

...put him in jail!

#252 Oct 10, 2008
Justice wrote:
What's dirty is the fact that these guys get paid to play a game. Send the money elsewhere and do some good with it. Don't be a sucker and don't support pro sports!
Butt wrangler...

“I just want to... ”

Since: Sep 08

...put him in jail!

#253 Oct 10, 2008
It's just more excuses, and no sense of humor.
JAK wrote:
<quoted text>
You're awesome Mike. Wicked awesome even. So the Pats "mailed it in"? The great Tedy Bruschi, Richard Seymour, Matt Light, Wes Welker, Rodney Harrison, Adalius Thomas, Bill Belichick...none of them tried to win. And that's why the Pats fans were booing Sunday.
I'll grant you that Randy Moss didn't try. Nor will he the rest of the year. But if you are saying that the Pats "mailed it in", you must b insane. Great teams and players NEVER mail it in, especially proud players like those on the Pats. Even a staunch Pats hater like me would never suggest that they gave anything less than their best efforts.
On Sunday, the Pats gave their best effort, but were beaten by a better team. No "tipping of the cap"; just boos and early exits. No different than fans in any other city.

West Sacramento, CA

#254 Oct 10, 2008
Seconds Out wrote:
The imagery here is powerful. Poignantly written...Hendrix would be elated.
My point exactly. GO FINS!!!
Kerap

AOL

#255 Oct 12, 2008
Phins suck period.

West Sacramento, CA

#256 Oct 13, 2008
Kerap wrote:
Phins suck period.
Faider Mysterio??? Is that you??? You dare not post under your real screen name after that embarrassing 34-3 debacle yesterday. Yea the Faiders are making real progress. At this rate Tom may take his "Cable" and hang himself with it. Then we all can enjoy the spectacle of the creature from the black lagoon assuming the coaching duties. I still say the over/under for faider head coaches this year is four

West Sacramento, CA

#258 Oct 13, 2008
Raiderette Mysteria wrote:
dont need fake screen names to state the truth. raiders suck just like the dolphins. one more win by the pathetic faiders and they will be caught up with the loser dolphins...sad isnt it?
dolphins blow goats.
Now you are making more progress then the faiders. That was, I believe the first multi sentence reply you have every made on this thread. Cangratulations!!! The new medication seems to be working wonders.
RACE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#259 Oct 13, 2008
Ok, he's your troll, you feed him and clean up after him though.
norcalfinfan wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are making more progress then the faiders. That was, I believe the first multi sentence reply you have every made on this thread. Cangratulations!!! The new medication seems to be working wonders.

West Sacramento, CA

#260 Oct 13, 2008
RACE wrote:
Ok, he's your troll, you feed him and clean up after him though.
<quoted text>
I can't stand changing diapers so I guess he is on his own. I'm only trying to help the poor tard. Maybe he she or it is beyond saving. Thank you for yanking me out of my moment of weakness. GO FINS!!!
Raiderette Mysteria

Houston, TX

#261 Oct 14, 2008
i agree, the pathetic dolphins are beyond saving...poor tards.

dolphins suck.
Armchair Analyst

United States

#262 Nov 10, 2008
Kerap wrote:
Isn't he a Cowboy now? Can't count him in this argument. What exactly are you an "analyst" of? Stupidity?
Yes, Zach Thomas is now on the Cowboys. But I can count him in this argument. The poster to whom I was responding said, "Miami NEVER HAD and never will have ..." a LB as good as Vrabel. So Thomas, being a former Miami LB, does fit the criteria of the all-inclusive claim.
Mysteria Retarded

Houston, TX

#263 Nov 11, 2008
wow, a response from an Oct 14th post...ok.

dolphins suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rodney Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Versatility fuels Patriots 'D' (Jan '15) Jan '15 Brady Boner Bonanza 4
News Vince Wilfork's Request To Be Released An Unfor... (Mar '14) Mar '14 cooldude12 2
News Broncos defend Wes Welker hit on Aqib Talib (Jan '14) Jan '14 JanitorIII 3
News How the New England Patriots Became the NFL's B... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Patsfan4life 1
News Is the Championship Window Closed for Tom Brady... (Feb '13) Feb '13 pats til i die 1
News Patriots' win was so easy, it's scary (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 2
News Patriots embody American values (Feb '08) Dec '11 skidrow wilson 24