Rodney Harrison calls Ricky Williams'...

Rodney Harrison calls Ricky Williams' block dirty

There are 236 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 21, 2008, titled Rodney Harrison calls Ricky Williams' block dirty. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Rodney Harrison has developed a reputation as one of the NFL 's most physical -- some would say dirtiest -- players.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Your mama

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Sep 21, 2008
Coming from a sub-human like Harrison, that is rich. It was a legal block
Ryan

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Sep 21, 2008
Screw Rodney Harrison. He is the dirtiest player in the league. He is just upset that his team SUCKS major ass and couldn't handle the R & R attack. I don't see the Patriots making the playoffs at all. Better yet, I see the Dolphins winning more games than them and sweeping the season series over the lonely Pats. Time for you to retire Mr. Crybaby Harrison!!

“Well, Pilgrim...”

Since: Sep 08

South of the picketwire

#3 Sep 21, 2008
Great moniker!
Your mama wrote:
Coming from a sub-human like Harrison, that is rich. It was a legal block
JDOE

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2008
Harrison knows dirty playing the best. It's about time someone returned the favor, legal block or not.

Did you see all of the Pat's bandwagon fans pouring out of the stadium as they realized their dynasty is over and headed in a downward spiral?
Rob

Tallahassee, FL

#5 Sep 21, 2008
What's next? Bill Belichick accuses the Dolphins of stealing signals? Rodney didn't have a problem with dirty plays when he blatantly dove at Trent Green's knee for no reason. He's lower than scum. Vrabel's not much better, either. Go Dolphins!
Budman

Tampa, FL

#7 Sep 21, 2008
Talking about the pot calling the kettle black.
The Dude

Miami, FL

#8 Sep 21, 2008
Pot meet kettle.
JJJ73

Bakersfield, CA

#9 Sep 21, 2008
LOL. Yeah and this is coming from a guy who pumped his body up full of HGH and has been known for dirty play in his time. LOL. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
John

Orlando, FL

#10 Sep 21, 2008
Who cares what Rodney had to say. We kicked their butts!!!
A New Day

Lake Worth, FL

#11 Sep 21, 2008
Harrison, kettle...black...what?
Prophet

West Palm Beach, FL

#14 Sep 21, 2008
How sweet it was. I just wish we would have scored another TD as payback for the all the score padding Bellishit did last year including the bringing of Brady back into the game even though they had us beat. Time to feel the pain Patsies. The look on the Patsies fans' faces was priceless.
chris

Cape Coral, FL

#15 Sep 21, 2008
F*ck Rodney Harrison. He's the dirtiest player in the league. He gets hit and he crys about it? Freakin Loser. I wish Ricky would have busted his knee and ended his career. Go Fins and nice block Ricky!
Joe

AOL

#16 Sep 21, 2008
F%^K YOU RODNEY, your team is notorious for blocks like that. Sorry but it was clean, yeah it was down low but it was in front. Look out, the tides are changing, we're about to become a hated team again! GO FINS!
HAHA

Boca Raton, FL

#17 Sep 21, 2008
Coming from a team who cheats.....
Rastis

Stuart, FL

#18 Sep 21, 2008
Oh boo-hoo Rodney. What you think somebody plays dirtier than you. Drop dead cheating loser... Say hi to your cheating coach for me too. Kharma's a a real b(tch isn't it?
Rastis

Stuart, FL

#19 Sep 21, 2008
Prophet wrote:
How sweet it was. I just wish we would have scored another TD as payback for the all the score padding Bellishit did last year including the bringing of Brady back into the game even though they had us beat. Time to feel the pain Patsies. The look on the Patsies fans' faces was priceless.
Well said and yes, the Patriots and their fans all had the look of helpless defeat upon thier faces....
lol

Miami, FL

#20 Sep 21, 2008
ha ha!!!!
JAK

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#21 Sep 21, 2008
LOVE IT!
crybaby

Stuart, FL

#22 Sep 21, 2008
all this crying from the dirtiest player in the game. ricky should have stood up after the block and punched him in his mouth.
Fang

Hollywood, FL

#23 Sep 21, 2008
Rodney Harrison the cheap shot artest doesn't have much to talk about.

The patsies are finished, 2 and 2 for there last 4 games. We are seeing there defense get old over night, just like the Dolphins did last year.

Also for those who think that cheating didn't help them last year. Look at what happened to them when Ronnie was put in to handle the ball, they were lost and clueless. This time when Bellicheat left the field he did so with his tail between his legs. You gotta love it !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rodney Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Versatility fuels Patriots 'D' (Jan '15) Jan '15 Brady Boner Bonanza 4
News Vince Wilfork's Request To Be Released An Unfor... (Mar '14) Mar '14 cooldude12 2
News Broncos defend Wes Welker hit on Aqib Talib (Jan '14) Jan '14 JanitorIII 3
News How the New England Patriots Became the NFL's B... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Patsfan4life 1
News Is the Championship Window Closed for Tom Brady... (Feb '13) Feb '13 pats til i die 1
News Patriots' win was so easy, it's scary (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 2
News Patriots embody American values (Feb '08) Dec '11 skidrow wilson 24
More from around the web