Pats: Brady out for '08; Pack wins, 24-19

Full story: Baltimore Sun

The New England Patriots have come back from injuries before, winning three Super Bowls and reaching a fourth despite losing Rodney Harrison , Richard Seymour, Junior Seau and Drew Bledsoe .
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Sep 9, 2008
treuthor

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

the hit to brady was clearly dirty and pollard needs to be fined/suspended. he purposely knocked out the best qb in the league
JayT

Suitland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

treuthor wrote:
the hit to brady was clearly dirty and pollard needs to be fined/suspended. he purposely knocked out the best qb in the league
Sounds like somebody is upset that they lost their fantasy QB. Either that, or they have a man crush on a mediocre QB on a cheating team.
Football god

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

JayT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like somebody is upset that they lost their fantasy QB. Either that, or they have a man crush on a mediocre QB on a cheating team.
The Football gods were watching last year when they ran it up against my beloved Redskins. I don't root for anyone to get hurt, if this was destined to happen, I just wish it was during one of those lop-sided games last year when he was still in there throwing up by 35 points...just trying to break the real best QB in the league's record...Peyton Manning is better than Brady will ever be.
KyleProBoller7

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

LOL at all the newbie fans that root for Brady...clearly they just recently started watching football as none of them understand the rules enough to know what constitutes a dirty hit.
Facts vs Tards

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

treuthor wrote:
WaaaaaaWaaaaaaaa!

Dirty like cheating?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rodney Harrison Discussions

Search the Rodney Harrison Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Vince Wilfork's Request To Be Released An Unfor... Mar '14 cooldude12 2
Broncos defend Wes Welker hit on Aqib Talib (Jan '14) Jan '14 JanitorIII 3
How the New England Patriots Became the NFL's B... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Patsfan4life 1
Is the Championship Window Closed for Tom Brady... (Feb '13) Feb '13 pats til i die 1
Patriots' win was so easy, it's scary (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 2
Patriots embody American values (Feb '08) Dec '11 skidrow wilson 24
New England Patriots: Time for Bill Belichick t... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Teddy Brewski 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••