Pittsburgh is 2 Times Better than New...

Pittsburgh is 2 Times Better than New England

There are 65 comments on the CBS SportsLine story from Feb 22, 2009, titled Pittsburgh is 2 Times Better than New England. In it, CBS SportsLine reports that:

Your team doesn't have any more of it than mine. I can point to players like James Harrison and Santonio Holmes , who have shown up on police reports for domestic violence among other things, and it's obvious ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS SportsLine.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Kennewick WA

AOL

#65 Mar 1, 2009
I wish I could find a cool throw back logo to hide my band wagon ways.

"Look at me, I have been a fan for a long time, you find my post going back nearly a whole year"

STFU squirt. Must have struck a nerve for to continue to respond back.
Lil Squirt

AOL

#66 Mar 1, 2009
I'm an idiot troll who's only looking for attention, please show me some love and don't tell my mommy or my boyfriend
Lil Squirt

AOL

#67 Mar 1, 2009
and please dont bash my miami dolphins or the fact that I like tube steak.

Since: Dec 08

Slippery Rock, PA

#68 Mar 1, 2009
a giant forever wrote:
this is a ridiculious comment.the patsys are 2x better than the steelers.
Making ridiculous statements with out any argument at all to back them up--it's kind of your hobby, isn't it? Why don't you take up recreating Civil War battles with little action figures, or embroidering kitten-themed potholders? You'll embarrass yourself less.
Word Down

AOL

#69 Mar 1, 2009
But according to some "seasoned" Pats fans, this type of bashing is acceptable unless you call them out. Then it is mindless dribble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rodney Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Versatility fuels Patriots 'D' (Jan '15) Jan '15 Brady Boner Bonanza 4
News Vince Wilfork's Request To Be Released An Unfor... (Mar '14) Mar '14 cooldude12 2
News Broncos defend Wes Welker hit on Aqib Talib (Jan '14) Jan '14 JanitorIII 3
News How the New England Patriots Became the NFL's B... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Patsfan4life 1
News Is the Championship Window Closed for Tom Brady... (Feb '13) Feb '13 pats til i die 1
News Patriots' win was so easy, it's scary (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 2
News Patriots embody American values (Feb '08) Dec '11 skidrow wilson 24
More from around the web