Pittsburgh is 2 Times Better than New England

Feb 22, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS SportsLine

Your team doesn't have any more of it than mine. I can point to players like James Harrison and Santonio Holmes , who have shown up on police reports for domestic violence among other things, and it's obvious ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of65
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
steelercop31

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

Judged:

Hey Pansy fans just remember this; your pansies are merely a .500 football team in the Super Bowl 3 out of 6, not even a winning record. I guess that is why you are great at whining. Oh if poor Tom Brady didn't get hurt...whah, whah, whah. When was the last time the Steelers needed a kicker to win a Super Bowl, NEVER Don't think it is coincidence that you haven't won squat without Viatieri. HE WAS YOUR SUCCESS not Cindy Brady. The DYNASTYon ther other hand is .857 in the Super Bowl. Which means they win it 86% of the time they make it and not on the right leg of a kicker. Pansy fans you HAD the best soccer team in the NFL at one time. So just be happy with your three soccer trophies.
Tom Brady

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

I use to be good. I hate my knee's.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

steelercop31 wrote:
Hey Pansy fans just remember this; your pansies are merely a .500 football team in the Super Bowl 3 out of 6, not even a winning record. I guess that is why you are great at whining. Oh if poor Tom Brady didn't get hurt...whah, whah, whah. When was the last time the Steelers needed a kicker to win a Super Bowl, NEVER Don't think it is coincidence that you haven't won squat without Viatieri. HE WAS YOUR SUCCESS not Cindy Brady. The DYNASTYon ther other hand is .857 in the Super Bowl. Which means they win it 86% of the time they make it and not on the right leg of a kicker. Pansy fans you HAD the best soccer team in the NFL at one time. So just be happy with your three soccer trophies.
Well put! The window has closed for the cheatriots. They can't win a SB without cheating no doubt. Hop-a-long Brady will be looking out his earhole next season trying to avoid the hits. The dolphins will dominate that division for the near future now that parcells is at the helm.
Belichick Adoration

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't win a SB without cheating no doubt.
the Patriots realize that the Steelers are still an average ball club and that's all that's really important...
a lucky window of opportunity (Brady injury) does not a 21st century dynasty make...
any football scholar will tell you that this Patriots team is two or 3 times better than an average team "like" the black and fold...

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

Belichick Adoration wrote:
<quoted text>
the Patriots realize that the Steelers are still an average ball club and that's all that's really important...
a lucky window of opportunity (Brady injury) does not a 21st century dynasty make...
any football scholar will tell you that this Patriots team is two or 3 times better than an average team "like" the black and fold...
Right...so much better with their creaky old LBers, their even creakier old safety and their gimpy QB. LOL! what planet are you living on dude? this is 2009! you seem to be stuck in a time warp. The pats haven't won a SB since 05 and that was WITH cheating!! 5 years in the nfl might as well be 50 especially when you consider that in 05 their core group on D were veterans not young players. The gmen exposed the pats for frauds and chokers 2 SBs ago and the dolphins removed all doubt this past season by winning the division. its a bitter pill to swallow for their fans but that house of cards the pats built was the result of cheating not dominating. karma caught up to hop-a-long brady and coach Bilitits. lol.

Good try though...lol.
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wow, Skidrow is actually back--with a spiffy new name, but miraculously, even LESS football knowledge. The Pattycakes are in trouble--anyone can see that. That Brady injury didn't just take them out of the running for a year, it messes up their potential signings for a couple years and gives them the QB controversy from hell. Do they keep Cassell at his bloated franchise-tag price and actually waive or trade a living legend? Or do they trade Cassell and take a chance on ol' Hop-a-long? Or keep both and ensure they won't have enough cap room to upgrade their thoroughly crappy D? Come to think of it, their O-line has looked pretty shabby lately as well (the Steelers completely exposed it). What are the Patsies to do?

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Rex J Steelman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Skidrow is actually back--with a spiffy new name, but miraculously, even LESS football knowledge. The Pattycakes are in trouble--anyone can see that. That Brady injury didn't just take them out of the running for a year, it messes up their potential signings for a couple years and gives them the QB controversy from hell. Do they keep Cassell at his bloated franchise-tag price and actually waive or trade a living legend? Or do they trade Cassell and take a chance on ol' Hop-a-long? Or keep both and ensure they won't have enough cap room to upgrade their thoroughly crappy D? Come to think of it, their O-line has looked pretty shabby lately as well (the Steelers completely exposed it). What are the Patsies to do?
find a new way to cheat! lmao.
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
Belichick has been one the NFL's greatest innovators in cheating technology, so I'm sure he'll come up with something.

“Lets GO BROWNS”

Since: Sep 08

Jamestown NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Rex J Steelman wrote:
<quoted text>
Belichick has been one the NFL's greatest innovators in cheating technology, so I'm sure he'll come up with something.
What really sucks is that Billicheat waited to cheat until he was in New England... Dang! if he would have started earlier, maybe Cleveland would have a super bowl title too! The best move Cleveland ever made was to get Billicheat outta town.

“Lets GO BROWNS”

Since: Sep 08

Jamestown NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard they are talking about moving the cheerleaders to the sidelines to distract the players more, Possibly sending out one of them to give them the play for the next down.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Bernie Kosar wrote:
<quoted text>I heard they are talking about moving the cheerleaders to the sidelines to distract the players more, Possibly sending out one of them to give them the play for the next down.
maybe send them to the DCs hotel room the night before to steal the signals...
FvsT

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>
A Skidmarks Wilson sighting. I knew it would be long before he returned.
Dang

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

Bernie Kosar wrote:
<quoted text>What really sucks is that Billicheat waited to cheat until he was in New England... Dang! if he would have started earlier, maybe Cleveland would have a super bowl title too! The best move Cleveland ever made was to get Billicheat outta town.
Smart move. Get rid of a guy who wins Super Bowls even if is done by cheating. Then sign another ex-Patriots assistant who cant win when it counts. Browns suck.
So Sad

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>
Now this guy is a loser. Time for you to go to choir practice....

http://www.gayblade.com/index.php...
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Dang wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart move. Get rid of a guy who wins Super Bowls even if is done by cheating. Then sign another ex-Patriots assistant who cant win when it counts. Browns suck.
Maybe the third Patriot's the charm.
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Bernie Kosar wrote:
<quoted text>I heard they are talking about moving the cheerleaders to the sidelines to distract the players more, Possibly sending out one of them to give them the play for the next down.
Making it even more distracting, every third cheerleader will not be wearing panties.
Browns History

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Rex J Steelman wrote:
<quoted text>
Making it even more distracting, every third cheerleader will not be wearing panties.
But Kellen Winslow will not be either as he cries and pouts. Quinn would too but he likes men.
Browns Fail

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

All the Bill Belitit spy cameras in the world could get the Browns to a winning season.
Brady Demoralizes Others

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao.
speaking of lmao...the paint was still wet on the SB hats after the Steelers eeked out a very lucky win...and Vegas was of course picking the real dynasty to win it all again this year the beloved Patriots...Belichick is a genius for the ages...lol
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

Judged:

Brady Demoralizes Others wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of lmao...the paint was still wet on the SB hats after the Steelers eeked out a very lucky win...and Vegas was of course picking the real dynasty to win it all again this year the beloved Patriots...Belichick is a genius for the ages...lol
All this time, and he still can't spell "eked." If you'd rather have a Vegas pick for next year than a SB win this year, then I guess you're just the happiest thing on three legs right now. Ourselves, we like actually BEING champions better than having futile pipe-dreams about next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of65
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rodney Harrison Discussions

Search the Rodney Harrison Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Vince Wilfork's Request To Be Released An Unfor... Mar '14 cooldude12 2
Broncos defend Wes Welker hit on Aqib Talib (Jan '14) Jan '14 JanitorIII 3
How the New England Patriots Became the NFL's B... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Patsfan4life 1
Is the Championship Window Closed for Tom Brady... (Feb '13) Feb '13 pats til i die 1
Patriots' win was so easy, it's scary (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 2
Patriots embody American values (Feb '08) Dec '11 skidrow wilson 24
New England Patriots: Time for Bill Belichick t... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Teddy Brewski 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••