Safety Rodney Harrison set to retire

Safety Rodney Harrison set to retire

There are 6 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jun 2, 2009, titled Safety Rodney Harrison set to retire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

What I will remember most about Rodney Harrison is how his teammates revered him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

common man

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 3, 2009
steriods, all I need to say aout this guy, PED user
Aout This

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2009
Nice spelling, you represent Obama well hailing from Shitcago.
Brian

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 4, 2009
Rodney deserves to be in the Hall. The lack of more than 2 Pro Bowls in a 15 year career should not be a factor, they can be a popularity contest. He consistently stepped up big in big moments. He made up for lack of speed with great instincts and football IQ. Even on the play he'll be remembered for most -- allowing the Tyree catch against the Giants -- it's hard to argue he could have been in better position or done more to break up that play. That single play could have been the difference between being a key contributor in 3 super bowl victories. Regardless, he was a key component to a Patriots D that played with passion and accountability. He's a champion and that, coupled with his stats (30+ Int/ 30+ sacks), should get him acknowledged as one of the best to play his position.
Brian Mc
Steve Tellers

Lakewood, OH

#4 Jun 4, 2009
The dirtiest player ever to play the game has retired. What he did to Trent Green and several other players was inexcusable!!!!!!!!!!
King Beligenius

United States

#5 Jun 5, 2009
He did us all a favor knocking those bums out. Man was greta, you suck.
King Beligenius

United States

#6 Jun 5, 2009
*great*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rodney Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Versatility fuels Patriots 'D' Jan '15 Brady Boner Bonanza 4
News Vince Wilfork's Request To Be Released An Unfor... (Mar '14) Mar '14 cooldude12 2
News Broncos defend Wes Welker hit on Aqib Talib (Jan '14) Jan '14 JanitorIII 3
News How the New England Patriots Became the NFL's B... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Patsfan4life 1
News Is the Championship Window Closed for Tom Brady... (Feb '13) Feb '13 pats til i die 1
News Patriots' win was so easy, it's scary (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bewitched 2
News Patriots embody American values (Feb '08) Dec '11 skidrow wilson 24
More from around the web