Urlacher's absence is no cause for alarm

Urlacher's absence is no cause for alarm

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Jun 5, 2008, titled Urlacher's absence is no cause for alarm. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Brian Urlacher 's absence from Wednesday's organized team activities didn't create nearly the stir that his arrival at mini-camp did last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

truth talker

Downers Grove, IL

#1 Jun 5, 2008
OH my God is the sky falling? Urlacher's not at voluntary practice session. What is going to happen? After 7-8 years in the league and with no change in Bears coaching staff don't you think Urlacher knows the defense by heart? Golly gee I think so. Not a big deal if he misses a few practices. All it does is give the moronic sportswriters of Chicago something to do. They sure couldn't find anything by themselves if they had to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rod Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A conversation with Bucs linebackers coach Joe ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Barton Barrack 1
News Wolfe on special teams (Oct '08) Oct '08 K20A2_S 1
News Daughter's illness weighs on Tillman (Aug '08) Sep '08 RamRod 30
News Daughter's illness weighs on Tillman (Aug '08) Aug '08 Mike 2
News Smith to toughen Bears' practices (Aug '08) Aug '08 George 17
News Smith to toughen Bears' practices (Aug '08) Aug '08 Jeff Adams 4
News Smith to toughen Bears' practices (Aug '08) Aug '08 slimBodidicus 20
More from around the web