Cutler Era Expected To Start, Plummer...

Cutler Era Expected To Start, Plummer Out

There are 4 comments on the Cbs4denver.com story from Nov 27, 2006, titled Cutler Era Expected To Start, Plummer Out. In it, Cbs4denver.com reports that:

Poll: Would starting Jay Cutler next week turn around the Broncos' season? ENGLEWOOD, Colo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs4denver.com.

ron

Denver, CO

#1 Nov 27, 2006
no way a ivy league weirdo will do it in nfl
steve

Denver, CO

#2 Nov 27, 2006
anything is better than Plummer.
broncosfan3123

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2006
there is no way that plummer should have been replaced by cutler. This years Broncos aren't going to make it to the Super Bowl with either of these quarterbacks, so why make the switch. i agree that Cutler is the quarterback of the future for Denver. But let's keep that in mind...... THE FUTURE. Look at what Phillip Rivers is doing this year after sitting on the sideline and LEARNING from a veteran quarterback for his entire rookie season. Let the young man grow to inherit this team from Plummer.
BroncosRule

Westminster, CO

#4 Nov 27, 2006
get real cultler is much better than plummer and can take us to the playoffs, did you see how good he played in the pre-season, he's good i believe he can take the Broncos to the super bowl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rod Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Shanahan deserves standing ovation from Br... (Oct '13) Oct '13 broncobrian 1
News Sugar Bowl: Talent pool runs deep at tailback |... (Dec '10) Dec '10 casey d jax fl 20
News Watch, Read Tressel's Pre-Sugar Bowl Comments |... (Dec '10) Dec '10 alan 5
News Watch, Read Tressel's Pre-Eastern Michigan Comm... (Sep '10) Oct '10 Kelli 4
News Tressel commends playersa focus | The Columbus ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 FLABUCK 1
News Top to bottom, Shanahan takes charge of Redskins (Aug '10) Aug '10 Wild West 1
News Klis: Broncos get another idea on what to do wi... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Jake 1
More from around the web