Former Ram suing Patriots

Former Ram suing Patriots

There are 1 comment on the St. Paul Pioneer Press story from Feb 17, 2008, titled Former Ram suing Patriots. In it, St. Paul Pioneer Press reports that:

“Under our proposal, Mr. Walsh is only protected if he in good faith is truthful. And he will be”

A lawsuit filed Friday by a former St. Louis Rams player and others seeks millions of dollars in damages from the alleged taping of Rams practices by the New England Patriots before the 2002 Super Bowl. via St. Paul Pioneer Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Paul Pioneer Press.

Les Martin

Columbia Station, OH

#1 Feb 21, 2008
With all the crap that goes on in this world. We don't need cheating in NFL football. I am for severe punishment.
Make cheating in games unthinkable! At least we should have something we can believe in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rod Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Shanahan deserves standing ovation from Br... (Oct '13) Oct '13 broncobrian 1
News Sugar Bowl: Talent pool runs deep at tailback |... (Dec '10) Dec '10 casey d jax fl 20
News Watch, Read Tressel's Pre-Sugar Bowl Comments |... (Dec '10) Dec '10 alan 5
News Watch, Read Tressel's Pre-Eastern Michigan Comm... (Sep '10) Oct '10 Kelli 4
News Tressel commends playersa focus | The Columbus ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 FLABUCK 1
News Top to bottom, Shanahan takes charge of Redskins (Aug '10) Aug '10 Wild West 1
News Klis: Broncos get another idea on what to do wi... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Jake 1