Is Davis next Bronco to be bucked by Hall? -

Full story: Baltimore Sun

Let's start banging down the doors to the Pro Football Hall of Fame for Terrell Davis.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Mark Lewis

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

Randy Gradishar, Louis Wright, Steve Atwater, Dennis Smith, Gary Zimmerman, TD, Sharpe and Rod Smith all deserve consideration and before them Lionel Taylor was the Jerry Rice of the old AFL and should have been there years ago, as should Goose Gonsoulin and Floyd Little.

Denver gets screwed over and over on this.
David Cross

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

Here are more basic reasons why Terrell Davis should not be refused the hall of fame.
Still the most yards of any running back in a single season if you include the playoffs.
Eight straight 100 yard rushing games in the playoffs.
Also people forget that during the 2000 yard season he sat out eight quarters or TWO FULL GAMES AND STILL MADE 2000 YARDS.
It is hard to be a Bronco fan because you see this kind of snubbing all the time against the Broncos from the league and the press. It's a sad statement on pro football.
Ian

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

I think that T.D started behind some of the greatest lines in football history.That is one detractor from him being elected to the hall. I personally believe that he was won of the greatest backs that I have watched play. He hit the holes fast and hard.He had amazing cutting ability and incredible drive.I think he was one of those throw back type players.All he did was to work his butt off from his day's at Georgia to becoming an N.F.L great.He will always be one of the greatest in my book. Up there with the ranks of Campbell,Peyton,Brown,Sanders & Jackson to mention a few.
Richard Blacquenhard

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2007

Terrell Davis should be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I would add Randall Cunningham to list of players who are better and did more in the game than most players already in the Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame voters are so political and so many personal agendas for and against players that the whole hall of fame thing is just a joke. It really doesn't matter to me who is in the HoF.

Pittsburgh, PA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••