Broncos WR Smith supports Lelie?

Broncos WR Smith supports Lelie?

There are 2 comments on the Ben Maller's Sports Rumors & Notes story from May 4, 2006, titled Broncos WR Smith supports Lelie?. In it, Ben Maller's Sports Rumors & Notes reports that:

Broncos WR Rod Smith said he cares for and supports Ashley Lelie and talked with him before Lelie's displeasure became public.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ben Maller's Sports Rumors & Notes.

s krauth

United States

#1 May 5, 2006
I really hope that Ashley comes to his senses , plays for the Broncos thisa year to showw his worth for Free agency next year and help the team throw three receiver sets all of their fows in the west ! this could be leathal !!
pacificBronco

Fremont, CA

#2 May 5, 2006
Lelie is a talented receiver, but I think Shan thinks he not playing up to his potential. He needs to step up to the plate! His time is now, with the broncos or without the broncos he has to show the NFL community what he is capable of. He is a quality receiver, but a deep threat is a lower percentage tactic in the playbook when trying to gain 1st and 10.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rod Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Shanahan deserves standing ovation from Br... (Oct '13) Oct '13 broncobrian 1
News Sugar Bowl: Talent pool runs deep at tailback |... (Dec '10) Dec '10 casey d jax fl 20
News Watch, Read Tressel's Pre-Sugar Bowl Comments |... (Dec '10) Dec '10 alan 5
News Watch, Read Tressel's Pre-Eastern Michigan Comm... (Sep '10) Oct '10 Kelli 4
News Tressel commends playersa focus | The Columbus ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 FLABUCK 1
News Top to bottom, Shanahan takes charge of Redskins (Aug '10) Aug '10 Wild West 1
News Klis: Broncos get another idea on what to do wi... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Jake 1
More from around the web