Bengals Blow It Against Broncos on PAT

Bengals Blow It Against Broncos on PAT

There are 1 comment on the The Associated Press story from Dec 24, 2006, titled Bengals Blow It Against Broncos on PAT . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

The playoffs are slipping right through the Cincinnati Bengals' fingers. The Bengals lost to Denver 24-23 on a snowy Sunday when Brad St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Brother Al in Sun Village

Santa Clarita, CA

#1 Dec 30, 2006
This was a tough game folks. Denver fans always respect the talent visiting no matter where it comes from and the Cinci gang have a ton. I thought Denver was on tin ice much of the game. Our weaknesses and strenghts were on display. It really came down to basics. Who's makin the most mistakes, who wants it more and who showed up to play. Talent sometimes get lost in the mix. On this day, Denver had a tiny edge. Good luck Bengals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rod Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Shanahan deserves standing ovation from Br... (Oct '13) Oct '13 broncobrian 1
News Sugar Bowl: Talent pool runs deep at tailback |... (Dec '10) Dec '10 casey d jax fl 20
News Watch, Read Tressel's Pre-Sugar Bowl Comments |... (Dec '10) Dec '10 alan 5
News Watch, Read Tressel's Pre-Eastern Michigan Comm... (Sep '10) Oct '10 Kelli 4
News Tressel commends playersa focus | The Columbus ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 FLABUCK 1
News Top to bottom, Shanahan takes charge of Redskins (Aug '10) Aug '10 Wild West 1
News Klis: Broncos get another idea on what to do wi... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Jake 1
More from around the web