Broncos seek to end Patriots' dynasty

Broncos seek to end Patriots' dynasty

There are 14 comments on the Pueblo Chieftain story from Jan 14, 2006, titled Broncos seek to end Patriots' dynasty. In it, Pueblo Chieftain reports that:

ENGLEWOOD - Making history and seeking redemption, two themes almost as old as sport itself, will be on the line tonight when the New England Patriots meet the Denver Broncos in an AFC divisional playoff game ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pueblo Chieftain.

JERRY OLANOVICH

Orient, ME

#1 Jan 14, 2006
YES I'LL COMMENT... THAT PASS INTERFERENCE CALL AGAINST THE PATRIOTS SUCKED!!!!!! THAT OFFICIAL SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF BS. IS THAT THE ONLY WAY THE BRONCOS CAN WIN?
AFLAC duck

Since: Dec 05

Edmond, OK

#2 Jan 14, 2006
Ahh.. sour grapes? I seem to remember a completely bogus call a few years back in which Tom Brady fumbled the ball against the Raiders in the AFC championships, costing the Raiders the game, and propelling the Pats to their first Super Bowl win.

Certainly, NE totally out-played Denverm, but what goes around, comes around ;-)
Corey Breneman

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2006
JERRY OLANOVICH wrote:
YES I'LL COMMENT... THAT PASS INTERFERENCE CALL AGAINST THE PATRIOTS SUCKED!!!!!! THAT OFFICIAL SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF BS. IS THAT THE ONLY WAY THE BRONCOS CAN WIN?
Are you kidding me? You can't touch a receiver after five yards let alone rub them off of their route. I guess that was the only defining moment of the game. Five turnovers wouldn't be a bigger reason of why they lost the game! DYNASTY IS OVER! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR.
The Patriot

Doylestown, PA

#4 Mar 31, 2006
To:Corey
you are crazy if you think our dynasty is over we still got a better team than Denver anyday
broncofanforever

Clear Lake, WI

#5 Mar 31, 2006
patriot we ended your guys dynasty we kicked your ass in 2 games tell me what other team has done that in the last 3 or 4 years you guys are going to suck next year lost some of its best players and half of your team is as old as dirt and more ppl are going to retire from your team in the next cupple of years you guys are going to suck again
Voice of Reason

Hialeah, FL

#6 Mar 31, 2006
Not even Bill Bellicheck's magic sweatpants and winter headband can get New England back to the AFC Championship game. That guy always looks like he rolled out of a dumpster before the game. Lost most of their significant coaches and players to other teams. The AFC is a tough division and now that Pittsburgh, Jax and Cincy have seen some improvement there will be much more competition. The past few years of Colts vs. Patriots are gone. Clutch kicker (and probably the most popular guy on the team other than Brady and Bruschi) left for a rival and now another new England coach leaves for the Jets. Doesn't look good.
The Patriot

Doylestown, PA

#7 Apr 7, 2006
To:Broncofanforever
any team can get lucky but it takes real skill to beat us something the Broncos don't have
Voice of Reason

Vero Beach, FL

#8 Apr 7, 2006
If you are a firm believer in luck than it doesn't happen twice in one season. In both games Denver's blitz rattled Brady. He hates getting hit and isn't the best scrambler. From the beginning of the playoff game John Lynch was in Brady's head. Game over. I'm sure every loss New England had was due to the other team being lucky.
broncofanforever

New Richmond, WI

#9 Apr 7, 2006
hahaha beating you guys 2times is no luck you guys suck and were going to kick your guys ass next year 2 when brady got in lynchs face lynch should have laced his ass on the ground just because your cry baby qb cant stand to get hit he goes and gets in someones face and crys about it what a loser
jim from buffalo

Buffalo, NY

#10 Apr 11, 2006
Denver is a much better team . They are more physical and better all around team period
Stravier

Canada

#11 Apr 11, 2006
The Patriot wrote:
To:Broncofanforever
any team can get lucky but it takes real skill to beat us something the Broncos don't have
I could be wrong but the Broncos have 1...no wait that's right TWO wins over the Patriots this year. One being Postseason.

Suck it.
jim from buffalo

Buffalo, NY

#12 Apr 19, 2006
The patriots dynasty is OVER. No more horshoe up their ass.
dede

Billom, France

#13 Oct 14, 2006
slt
dede

Billom, France

#14 Oct 14, 2006
vive dx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rod Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Shanahan deserves standing ovation from Br... (Oct '13) Oct '13 broncobrian 1
News Sugar Bowl: Talent pool runs deep at tailback |... (Dec '10) Dec '10 casey d jax fl 20
News Watch, Read Tressel's Pre-Sugar Bowl Comments |... (Dec '10) Dec '10 alan 5
News Watch, Read Tressel's Pre-Eastern Michigan Comm... (Sep '10) Oct '10 Kelli 4
News Tressel commends playersa focus | The Columbus ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 FLABUCK 1
News Top to bottom, Shanahan takes charge of Redskins (Aug '10) Aug '10 Wild West 1
News Klis: Broncos get another idea on what to do wi... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Jake 1
More from around the web