Javon Walker figures 1,600 yards a go...

Javon Walker figures 1,600 yards a good benchmark

There are 4 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Sep 4, 2007, titled Javon Walker figures 1,600 yards a good benchmark. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

Javon Walker accumulated 1,084 yards and eight touchdowns last season while coming off two knee surgeries and joining a new offense that stumbled along for much of the season behind weak-armed Jake Plummer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

conley hoskins

Denver, CO

#1 Sep 5, 2007
Javon had better put up 1600 yards with that lousy defense the Broncos have. I don't know why these NFL players have to talk so much. Two knee surgeries later and he thinks he can eclipse his season high by 200 yards? He should shut up and let his game do the talking.
wow

San Francisco, CA

#2 Sep 5, 2007
First of all I'm a proud fan of the Denver Broncos. I have to give then there Highs and lows. It's going to be a hard year for all of them to come back knowing that two of there players are with them in spirit and not in the flesh. I have all the faith in my COLORADO TEAMS!! GO BRONCOS AND NUGGETS AND DON'T FOR GET THE ROCKIES! Javon you go out there and give it your all and I pray you do what you say and make it pass the 1600 mark. If not then I will still be a fan no matter what. GOD BLESS ALL!
SportShotZone

United States

#3 Sep 5, 2007
I am sorry, but Javon really had a disappointing camp in my eyes. I attended 4 seperate days of camp and on each day Javon was dropping very easy passes.(most were across the middle of the field) Then on the flip side, he was making the catches that seemed impossible. I really hope he does succeed but with such inconsistencies in his game I can't drink the kool aid just yet... Good Luck Javon!
K DOGG

Littleton, CO

#4 Sep 5, 2007
haters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rod Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Shanahan deserves standing ovation from Br... (Oct '13) Oct '13 broncobrian 1
News Sugar Bowl: Talent pool runs deep at tailback |... (Dec '10) Dec '10 casey d jax fl 20
News Watch, Read Tressel's Pre-Sugar Bowl Comments |... (Dec '10) Dec '10 alan 5
News Watch, Read Tressel's Pre-Eastern Michigan Comm... (Sep '10) Oct '10 Kelli 4
News Tressel commends playersa focus | The Columbus ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 FLABUCK 1
News Top to bottom, Shanahan takes charge of Redskins (Aug '10) Aug '10 Wild West 1
News Klis: Broncos get another idea on what to do wi... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Jake 1
More from around the web