Rod Smith Says He Wishes Lelie Was Pr...

Rod Smith Says He Wishes Lelie Was Practicing

There are 1 comment on the Cbs4denver.com story from Jul 9, 2006, titled Rod Smith Says He Wishes Lelie Was Practicing. In it, Cbs4denver.com reports that:

Everything up until this point of the offseason -- every workout, every camp session, every opportunity to study video in meeting rooms -- was voluntary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs4denver.com.

Joshua Dekrey

Fort Collins, CO

#1 Jul 17, 2006
You have done a great job covering this story: nothing I have heard as been biased (for or against Ashlie). I think this is very hard to do, and respectable. Personally I just wished he would grow up and realize the bright future he has here, that is of course if he hasnít hurt his fan base already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rod Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Shanahan deserves standing ovation from Br... (Oct '13) Oct '13 broncobrian 1
News Sugar Bowl: Talent pool runs deep at tailback |... (Dec '10) Dec '10 casey d jax fl 20
News Watch, Read Tressel's Pre-Sugar Bowl Comments |... (Dec '10) Dec '10 alan 5
News Watch, Read Tressel's Pre-Eastern Michigan Comm... (Sep '10) Oct '10 Kelli 4
News Tressel commends playersa focus | The Columbus ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 FLABUCK 1
News Top to bottom, Shanahan takes charge of Redskins (Aug '10) Aug '10 Wild West 1
News Klis: Broncos get another idea on what to do wi... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Jake 1
More from around the web