Colts players, others embrace decision

Aware of Tony Dungy's decision to stay before it was announced late Monday afternoon, Colts players were pleased to have their affable coach back in the fold. Full Story
TTILLERY

Adairsville, GA

#1 Jan 22, 2008
WILL WIN BOWL NEXT 2008
S SMITH

Adairsville, GA

#2 Jan 22, 2008
GREAT CHOICE-GOOD TEAM
beeb

Richmond, VA

#3 Jan 22, 2008
Phil,it would have surprised me if you had found a player who said,"Wow,I thought he should leave." The company line is that the Colts are somehow uneffected by Dungy's yearly considerations. I'll leave that to the prognosticators. Any truth to the rumor that Purnell is thinking about leaving to spend time with his family?
raoul

Denver, CO

#4 Jan 22, 2008
Kravitz had it right. Dungee is a perpetually disgruntled and greedy hypocrite.$5 Million a year is obviously more important than family.

The duped that bought this line of crapola need a new role model. Try your local church on Sundays and leave the Colts to the BUSINESS of winning!
Colts Fan In NE

Johnston, RI

#5 Jan 22, 2008
I embrace this news for sure. I feel like we just hit the LOTTERY. I'm so excited to hear this news. I believe it now, after reading Suzyn Waldman's post in a couple of other blogs -- it has to be true.

I guarantee we win the next 3 Superbowls, now that we have Tony Dungy back.

This is awesome. Let's start planning NOW; to get a head start over the Pats while they are planning for the Superbowl, we should start to plan for next season. We mean business this time people. So watch out. The Colts are Back!

This is awesome, I just feel like I hit the lottery. I'm going to hang my velvet Colts banner in spite of the Pats going to the Superbowl and breaking Peyton Manning's records this season.

This is awesome, baby! Get excited, because I am . 3 more rings..., 3 more rings..., 3 more rings.
Marfia

United States

#6 Jan 22, 2008
PLEASE FIRE BOB KRAVITZ!!!!!
Colts Fan In NE

Johnston, RI

#7 Jan 22, 2008
Marfia wrote:
PLEASE FIRE BOB KRAVITZ!!!!!
Yeah, good one. Fire Kravitz. Right on!!! Go Colts, yeahhh!!!
IA colts fan

Mora, MN

#8 Jan 24, 2008
I was also very excited to have Tony back! He is helping the organization prepare for the future! He has a lot of other things he wants to do and for some people to say he is "greedy" is so ridiculous! All NFL coaches and players get paid an insane amount of money. His family is very giving and are glad to share their blessings with others.

Having him as a leader on the Colts sidelines is just a great thing. I see other coaches looking like complete morons, but Tony is a class act!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Boiman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boiman returns with 1-year contract (Apr '07) Apr '08 Gregg Sterett 13
Eagles add depth at linebacker by signing Boima... (Mar '08) Mar '08 SmokersAreLosers 1
Colts sign Clark to 6-year deal (Feb '08) Feb '08 Tim 143
3 stars could miss start of camp (Feb '08) Feb '08 Colt Fan Dan 15
Polian deals with present, also keeps eye on fu... (Jan '08) Feb '08 Rice 105
Whom should the Colts keep? (Jan '08) Jan '08 don 55
Colts' Mr. INT talks good game, too (Dec '07) Dec '07 Michael Cooper 18

Rocky Boiman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE