Faces change, success constant

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

Multiple personalities aren't necessarily a bad thing. Defensive leader: Colts linebacker Gary Brackett, shown with coach Tony Dungy, is responsible for making defensive calls.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Street Justice

Falmouth, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Go Get 'em Gary!! I tell my three year old boy who likes to play the game of "tackle" to go get 'em like Gary. First and foremoest, you are a great role model and it is a pleasure to watch you play. Good luck Sunday and Go Colts!!!
Dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Gary, if you happen to read this, all I want to say is that I'm extremely happy you're on the Colts. You constantly make things happen out there. Thanks and go Colts!
Groucho

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Gary, keep on keepin' on!!!!!!!!!!
CotlsFan

Middleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Gary,

Even though it's been a few weeks, I want to let you know that the interception you made in the New England game was SICK!! It is just a pleasure watching you play this season. You've been brilliant!!

Good luck against the Jags. GO COLTS!!
Doris

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Hey Colts Fans...I am from Jacksonville, Florida. I have lived here for 22 years, but I am from Indiana, so when we play each other, I do cheer for the Jags, but I am not upset if the Colts win...I call them both my home teams...so good luck you guys and here's hoping my home team wins...(smile)..
delldude

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

CotlsFan wrote:
Gary,
Even though it's been a few weeks, I want to let you know that the interception you made in the New England game was SICK!! It is just a pleasure watching you play this season. You've been brilliant!!
Good luck against the Jags. GO COLTS!!
I do hope you ment SLICK!
Hoosier Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

NO, he meant SICK!!! when the young generation says "sick," that means really cool. It's good. Go figure.
Hoosier Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

You are one of my favorite Colts players Gary. I don't understand how you can make all those tackles and still every time I see you, you have a smile on your face. Do you do that when you tackle too? Fun!
Killa

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

On a team that has been so unpredictable this season, the one thing you can count on each gameday is that #58 will be SOLID AS A ROCK!
Good Corps

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Mike Murphy is the LB coach, eh? I was wondering. He deserves a raise. The way the LB corps has lost players to free agency over the last few years and still steps up and finds quality starters and backups is a testament to coaching and leadership, as well as finding talent.
Gary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

GB is the most underrated linebacker in all of football. He should start in the pro-bowl for sure.
Brandon

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Gary has been amazing this year. It will be a shame if he doesn't make the pro bowl. I hope we keep him around unlike we've done in the past with the LBs. Keep up the great work!
No Rush

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

The types of injuries we've had on defense would have been a death sentence to most teams.The linebacker play has been fantastic and nothing short of a miricle.These guys (linebackers) deserve all the credit that comes there way!Bring the Patriots on!They don't scare the Colts one Ioda.
BET

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Gary wrote:
GB is the most underrated linebacker in all of football. He should start in the pro-bowl for sure.
Like most Colts fans think; all of our players are better than everyone else.

GB won't even come close to making the pro bowl!
BET

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

No Rush wrote:
The types of injuries we've had on defense would have been a death sentence to most teams.The linebacker play has been fantastic and nothing short of a miricle.These guys (linebackers) deserve all the credit that comes there way!Bring the Patriots on!They don't scare the Colts one Ioda.
Oh yes they do moron!

They palyed like s*** & still beat us on our home turf!
They are the best over the past 10 years the Colts are not!

EVERYONE FEARS THE PATRIOTS!
Billy Griffin

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

There is simply no doubt that Clint Sessions and Tyjuan Hagler are the Colts' future at linebacker.
They remind me of the LB corps' rendition of Marlon Jackson and Kelvin Hayden.
Hard hitting, fast.....
with Marvel comics super hero bodies.
Viola

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Yes, Ilove the COLTS, but they need to look in the draft for a better good,kickoff return playe and please get two great players on "O"line to protect Manning. Number 74 is worthless..He gets pushed back run over every singly play. PLEASE Bill get good special team players, that is really a WEAK area.
Viola

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

AND, I am so sick of everyone bagging on the COLTs, not only are they a good team, you very seldom see their guys in trouble off the field and they are a bunch of cocky, loud talking players like some the Patriots. Yes Bellichck is good but he is arrogant and rude. And last year they lost a couple, he wouldn't even look in the other coaches direction and brushed past Peyton like he had cursed him out something. Like LT said, his players sometimes take on his mannerism and they don't need to, they're too good for that.
Viola

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Correction,...the Colts are NOT a bunch of cocky, loud mouth players and they definitely take on the mannerism of their COACH, DUNGY.
Viola

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

People are always saying, that Bellicheck can act anyway he wants to,but that is why we have sportsmanship players rules and that's if you taunt and act ugly, you get an unsportsmanlike conduct call, that should also trickle down to the COACHES.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rocky Boiman Discussions

Search the Rocky Boiman Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Boiman returns with 1-year contract (Apr '07) Apr '08 Gregg Sterett 13
Eagles add depth at linebacker by signing Boima... (Mar '08) Mar '08 SmokersAreLosers 1
Colts sign Clark to 6-year deal (Feb '08) Feb '08 Tim 143
3 stars could miss start of camp (Feb '08) Feb '08 Colt Fan Dan 15
Polian deals with present, also keeps eye on fu... (Jan '08) Feb '08 Rice 105
Colts players, others embrace decision (Jan '08) Jan '08 IA colts fan 8
Whom should the Colts keep? (Jan '08) Jan '08 don 55
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••