Colts' Mr. INT talks good game, too

Colts' Mr. INT talks good game, too

There are 18 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 14, 2007, titled Colts' Mr. INT talks good game, too. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Middle linebacker Gary Brackett does more than call defensive signals for the Indianapolis Colts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Maxx

Pineville, LA

#1 Dec 15, 2007
To have such a good defense after losing some key players due to injury shows the depth of this group.

GO COLTS!!!!!!
CotlsFan

Waunakee, WI

#4 Dec 15, 2007
Gary B., You have been a force all season. It's been fun wathcing you take your game to the next level. Whatever it is you did in the off season worked!! Looking forward to the remainder of the season and the playoffs!!

Go Colts! Beat the Raiders!
Good Night

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 15, 2007
CotlsFan wrote:
Gary B., You have been a force all season. It's been fun wathcing you take your game to the next level. Whatever it is you did in the off season worked!! Looking forward to the remainder of the season and the playoffs!!
Go Colts! Beat the Raiders!
It's a shame he won't bea COLT next year, seems every time a COLTS LB has a good year than let'em get away.
John

Borden, IN

#6 Dec 15, 2007
Good Night wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame he won't bea COLT next year, seems every time a COLTS LB has a good year than let'em get away.
Its called the Salary Cap Jackass
Faceman

Auburn Hills, MI

#7 Dec 15, 2007
I really do not think that Gary Brackett would demand much as a free agent, or would a team throw a bunch of money his way. He's done a nice job here, but it's a def scheme that allows him to have the ball thrown his way. I don't want to lose him, I just cannot see a team unloading their bank for him, but you never know.

GO Colts, make it to the AFC Championship and beat those PATS.
Maxx

Pineville, LA

#8 Dec 15, 2007
Good Night wrote:
<quoted text>
If they do let him go it will be because they have someone who will step up and fill the spot. The Colts lost some defensive people to other teams this summer. And the defense actually improved over last years.
I believe they will resign him. But, if they don't. The Colts will fill the spot. They have shown a unique ability to do refill postions with people capable of doing the job.
What the

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 15, 2007
I can't beleive the Colts are not ranked #1 on defense. We almost bear the pats because of them. The steelers didn't look half as good.
gustavo d indy

Redwood City, CA

#10 Dec 15, 2007
I think the colts defense is the VERY BEST in the league in terms of giving the ofense every chanse to win every game.
We need them to play special teams or play ALL 4RT DOWNS ON OFENSE!!!!
Larry

Marshall, IN

#11 Dec 15, 2007
Aside from the football, Gary Brackett is one heck of a good guy!
Stats

Ogdensburg, NY

#12 Dec 15, 2007
What the wrote:
I can't beleive the Colts are not ranked #1 on defense. We almost bear the pats because of them. The steelers didn't look half as good.
It's all because the rankings are based on statistics. Mainly average yards given up, and points given up. Rankings don't really mean much if give up a ton of yards to good teams, so don't put a whole lot of stock in them. Colts are near the top, which shows they are good, but being #1 doesn't mean a whole lot other than on paper as shown by the Steelers.
wise colt fan

Spout Spring, VA

#13 Dec 15, 2007
the colts GM is the reason for consistant year by year great player talent, lets give BILL P. the credit ,thank you and hope you stay put !!!
Practical

United States

#14 Dec 15, 2007
I'm glad they decided to quit pitching the ball after getting an interception. I cringed every time they tried that move because it simply wasn't working. Go Colts!
Kreacher

Lowell, MA

#15 Dec 15, 2007
What the wrote:
Again, another reason why stats are a joke. Your D is better than Pissburghs.
BadWeatherColtsF an

Marysville, OH

#16 Dec 15, 2007
wise colt fan wrote:
the colts GM is the reason for consistent year by year great player talent, lets give BILL P. the credit ,thank you and hope you stay put !!!
...yep, BILL P's the man as is Gary B. I just wish BILL P was only 50 years old. I worry he might want to retire someday.
indianafolife

Henderson, NV

#18 Dec 15, 2007
Old Guy wrote:
Now he just needs to shoot up some strip joint parking lots to build his street cred...
Oh wait, he plays for the first class Colts, not the pond scum Pacers...
wow great quote you are like the 1,000,000th person to say that this year. Why dont you go be old some where else.
the NFL is fixed

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Dec 15, 2007
I thought this was an article about Peyton Manning.
don

Francesville, IN

#20 Dec 15, 2007
crap! snowed in, Colts game with some snacks & drinks..should be a WIN. The only bad thing..gotta watch it on channel 8 & they don't have HD yet! Amazingly 6, 13 & 59 all broadcast in HD. For those who have it what amazing difference when you can see the game on 13 or 59 or NFL network.

Since: Apr 07

Indianapolis

#21 Dec 15, 2007
gustavo d indy wrote:
I think the colts defense is the VERY BEST in the league in terms of giving the ofense every chanse to win every game.
We need them to play special teams or play ALL 4RT DOWNS ON OFENSE!!!!
I think you're very Right, we've been in every game this year until the end. We'll acquire #1 ranking for stops made at the end of games to preserve the win (ie: New England). I'm pretty sure we'll be proud of the Special Teams in the playoffs (ie: San Diego), The whole teams playing like someone took something from them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Boiman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boiman returns with 1-year contract (Apr '07) Apr '08 Gregg Sterett 13
News Eagles add depth at linebacker by signing Boima... (Mar '08) Mar '08 SmokersAreLosers 1
News Colts sign Clark to 6-year deal (Feb '08) Feb '08 Tim 143
News 3 stars could miss start of camp (Feb '08) Feb '08 Colt Fan Dan 15
News Polian deals with present, also keeps eye on fu... (Jan '08) Feb '08 Rice 105
News Colts players, others embrace decision (Jan '08) Jan '08 IA colts fan 8
News Whom should the Colts keep? (Jan '08) Jan '08 don 55
More from around the web