Tice faces retooling task with the Bears

Full story: TwinCities.com

The Chicago Bears wanted offensive line coach Mike Tice badly enough that they hired him even before they got around to bringing in offensive coordinator Mike Martz.
Comments
1 - 20 of 65 Comments Last updated Jul 21, 2010
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ezg357d

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

Hey Tice are you going to be scalping super Bowl this year or are you going to be joining your players on a new love boat GO VIKINGS
ex favre fan

Pine Island, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

ezg357d wrote:
Hey Tice are you going to be scalping super Bowl this year or are you going to be joining your players on a new love boat GO VIKINGS
He will be joining his players, in a race for the nfc north title, along with the Packers. The news just keeps getting worse for the over rated queens! You think the Saints beat on bert?....Wait until Capers boys, and Dabear D, light him up! His ankle will be the least of his problems......The love boat is on the queen players!... Not Tice, idiot.
green gay fagers

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

ex favre fan wrote:
<quoted text>He will be joining his players, in a race for the nfc north title, along with the Packers. The news just keeps getting worse for the over rated queens! You think the Saints beat on bert?....Wait until Capers boys, and Dabear D, light him up! His ankle will be the least of his problems......The love boat is on the queen players!... Not Tice, idiot.
7-9. cutler. lovie smith.Those words show the bears we be at the bottom of the north.you guys just suck really bad. I mean come on 7-9.

Since: Sep 08

Lakeville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

Mike Tice did more here in MN with lot less resources working under McCombs, he is class act who isnt arrogan like childress
Justin

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

oxboro wrote:
Mike Tice did more here in MN with lot less resources working under McCombs, he is class act who isnt arrogan like childress
Agreed Tice coached a viking's team that was stripped of players example being Moss McCombs wanted out and wasnt going to put a nickel into the team
DD Austin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

I wish Tice well - as long as they aren't playing the Vikings! We'll still steam roll right over the Bears, though - Tice or no Tice!:) GO VKIES!!
memyselfandI

International Falls, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

The present coaching staff seems clueless on coaching an offensive line. They can't even get them to do their jobs on running plays, just sit back and let Favre save their bacon. Except for Frazier, our coaches should pay the team for keeping a job.
DD Austin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

ex favre fan wrote:
<quoted text>He will be joining his players, in a race for the nfc north title, along with the Packers. The news just keeps getting worse for the over rated queens! You think the Saints beat on bert?....Wait until Capers boys, and Dabear D, light him up! His ankle will be the least of his problems......The love boat is on the queen players!... Not Tice, idiot.
10,000 comedians out of work, and you're trying to be a comedian. Your comments are not only stupid, they are hilarious as well. Too much beer & cheese has messed up your thought process - dementia is setting in on you DUDE - go get some help - seriously!! You ned it asap.
Reality Checker

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

Imagine the size of the Love Boat tour he can organize on Lake Michigan! Better call Carnival Cruise Lines for that one...
Whatever

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

The Bears win more that 7 games this year and it will all be due to Mike Tice~ Get real~ lol Bears bringing in a bunch of hasbeen coaches. Desperate moves for a desperate team.

Can't wait for football to start regardless of all the dumb smack talk that goes on~
IndyVikeFan

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

What's up with Pukes bringing up ancient history Love Boat crap when their cornerback Brandon Whathisnamewhocares just got caught with hookers and Johnny Jolly Boy their Thug drugger is busy slurping Purple Drank?

ex favre fan obviously has had more than his share of codeine and I imagine the whole Puker team will be ordering up their drug of choice after another couple whuppin's at the hands of Favre and the Viking horde.
ex favre fan

Pine Island, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

IndyVikeFan wrote:
What's up with Pukes bringing up ancient history Love Boat crap when their cornerback Brandon Whathisnamewhocares just got caught with hookers and Johnny Jolly Boy their Thug drugger is busy slurping Purple Drank?
ex favre fan obviously has had more than his share of codeine and I imagine the whole Puker team will be ordering up their drug of choice after another couple whuppin's at the hands of Favre and the Viking horde.
I didnt bring it up indyquenboy! ezg357 brought it up. I know with you being a queen fan, that you know nothing about football, but I thought you could at least read..........Jolly got what he deserved,.....Phat @ kvin, deserve the same! Ps.....You would have better luck being a Colt fan, at least they have won a Superbowl.
PNWVikes fan

Yakima, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

ex favre fan wrote:
Another pissed-off paqueer fan I guess. And to think that your opinion matters anywhere ...
ezg357d

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

oxboro wrote:
Mike Tice had a Good Young Team when he was Head Coach most was in there 20s also had some pretty good players like D.Culpepper, M. Bennett,J.Kleinsasser, C.Hovan, B.McKinnie & lets not forget Randy Moss & Matt Birk , Birk he was 26 Tice frist year As you see Tice did have some good young players What Tice didnt have was control of his players Drugs, The Love boat thing >- Players partying The Nights before games Chlidress has control of his players He is there Coach not there buddy & You will not see him scalping tickets It was Chlidress that got AD,Rice,Harven also got Allen to come to Minnesota Tice had his shot in the Draft Had his chance to make trades what players did he trade for D.Alexander, C.Walsh yes & Corey Chavous the money was put out for these players All bad picks Chlidress also won The North Two years running & a good chance for a 3rd A Better over all record then Tice Also Chlidress put in the West Cost Offence He also put in the VIKES Defence Now I know someone will say 12 men on the field But Chlidress unlike Tice has been good for the VIKES. GO VIKINGS
betelgeuse

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

tice is a buckethead...
Da Bears 2010

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

ezg357d wrote:
Maybe he can spare a ticket to a Viking because we know the Vikes wont be playing in the Super Bowl!!
Da Bears 2010

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

ezg357d wrote:
<quoted text>Chlidress has control of his players He is there Coach not there buddy & You will not see him scalping tickets
Sure!!! He flys out to Brett's house, picks him up at the airport, he doesnt have to go to camp. Im sure Childress is not Brett's buddy, just his caddie. LOL!!!
Say What

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

ex favre fan wrote:
When will you finally shut your pie hole? When we sweep you again this year will you finally go away? Or are you stuck in SmellsWorthless the rest of your pathetic life?
IndyVikeFan

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

ex favre fan wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt bring it up indyquenboy! ezg357 brought it up. I know with you being a queen fan, that you know nothing about football, but I thought you could at least read..........Jolly got what he deserved,.....Phat @ kvin, deserve the same! Ps.....You would have better luck being a Colt fan, at least they have won a Superbowl.
No, you didn't bring it up you commented on it. Remember? Probably not. If you're saying it's not the codeine muddling you brain then I apologize. I guess you're just stupid.
Scruffy

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

ex favre fan wrote:
I agree on the race for the North. Also, Tice had nothing to do with the boat. Funny, Smoot signed for everything.... I guess that's Tice's alias. Prob why "Smoot" played terrible D in Minnie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Roberto Garza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Bears Training Camp is officially Open Jul 28 Cyfarts 3
Lovie Smith and the Draft Apr '14 Pads and use 2
Bears reach deal with De La Puente Apr '14 DeLaPuto 1
Sympathy and support at fundraiser to help McHe... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Shelly Wallin 1
Chicago Bears Week 8 Milk Carton (Oct '12) Oct '12 Code Word 2
Bears ditch tough talk after loss to Packers, g... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Poo Piles 4
Bears' focus shifts to ground game (Aug '12) Aug '12 Turnovers 2

Search the Roberto Garza Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••