Super Bowl Winner And Tulsa Native Ge...

Super Bowl Winner And Tulsa Native Gets Key To City

There are 10 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Mar 18, 2010, titled Super Bowl Winner And Tulsa Native Gets Key To City. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

He already has the key to Tulsans hearts, now Robert Meachem has a key to the city as well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Becky

Tulsa, OK

#1 Mar 18, 2010
Awesome priorities!!

“Philippians 4:13”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 18, 2010
I agree.
Former Tulsan

Lawrenceville, GA

#4 Mar 19, 2010
What's that old saying? If you can't say something positive about a black man, say nothing at all.
Former Tulsan

Lawrenceville, GA

#5 Mar 19, 2010
That post was for all of the racist who would have had more than enough bad comments if this guy was in trouble
MikeyTT45

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Mar 19, 2010
Former Tulsan wrote:
That post was for all of the racist who would have had more than enough bad comments if this guy was in trouble
Well If every things from city hall well know which black dude to look for
MikeyTT45

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Mar 19, 2010
Im so high I mean If everythings stolen from city hall
Rmwillia01

Tulsa, OK

#8 Mar 20, 2010
I am extremely PROUD of Robert Meachem> Thanks so being such a wonderful roll model for so many young people and the North Side community. Robert is so correct we love him with al our hearts. and MikeyTT45 YOU GO STRAIGHT TO HELL WITH YOUR COMMENTS
Rmwillia01

Tulsa, OK

#9 Mar 20, 2010
MikeyTT45 wrote:
<quoted text>Well If every things from city hall well know which black dude to look for
You are still living in the dark ages of the 40's and 50's. You need to learn how to respect others feelings. Your comment was not necessary and is extremely racist towards blacks living in Oklahoma. You should be ashamed of yourself
bild

Sapulpa, OK

#10 Mar 20, 2010
you could tell Robert had something when he was 12. just keep hanging on to the ball, and we'll be watching you for years to come.
18andDONEwithout CHEATING

Evansville, IN

#11 Mar 20, 2010
Saints Superbowl victory=Daren Sharper GONE, Scot Fujita GONE, Mike Bell GONE, Pierre Thomas GONE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Meachem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Orleans Saints Draft Darren Sproles' Replac... (May '14) May '14 Fleur De Piss 2
News Which San Diego Chargers Wide Receiver should g... (Jun '13) Jun '13 HSR 1
News Philip Rivers could ask to be traded from the S... (Mar '13) Apr '13 rambo 2
News San Diego Chargers Should Go After Dwayne Bowe ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 a ron 1
News San Diego Chargers Weekly Poll Question: Who's ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 come on man 2
News Turner trying not to let heat get to him (Oct '12) Oct '12 Hkyman52 1
News One Man's Opinion: Stormy days ahead for Charge... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Crap Thunder 2
More from around the web