WR Henderson stays with Saints

WR Henderson stays with Saints

There are 2 comments on the CBS Sportsline.com story from Mar 9, 2008, titled WR Henderson stays with Saints. In it, CBS Sportsline.com reports that:

The New Orleans Saints re-signed wide receiver Devery Henderson , an unrestricted free agent who had 32 catches for 745 yards for the Saints in 2006 and 20 for 403 yards with three touchdowns last year. via CBS Sportsline.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Sportsline.com.

Jackson, MS

#1 Mar 10, 2008
I truly think this was a good desicion Henderson is a hard worker he may not be natural reciever but he works hard and he is one the best deep threats in the N.F.L. and lets face it the deep ball is one of the hardest hook ups there is

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Mar 10, 2008
It's nor good or bad.... History shows it's easier and more effective to keep your core together. I hope Henderson can return to the form he displayed in '06, but i think the entire offense revolves around the effectiveness of the power run game. Reggie cannot do it himself, we all knew that prior to last season (not sure why we expected him to save the year after starting 0-4 anyway). Duece should return to 2006 form, but if not.....lets leave the journeyman Stecker as the 3rd down guy/special teamer and give the young buck from Illinois a run. We could have something special there......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Meachem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Orleans Saints Draft Darren Sproles' Replac... (May '14) May '14 Fleur De Piss 2
News Which San Diego Chargers Wide Receiver should g... (Jun '13) Jun '13 HSR 1
News Philip Rivers could ask to be traded from the S... (Mar '13) Apr '13 rambo 2
News San Diego Chargers Should Go After Dwayne Bowe ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 a ron 1
News San Diego Chargers Weekly Poll Question: Who's ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 come on man 2
News Turner trying not to let heat get to him (Oct '12) Oct '12 Hkyman52 1
News One Man's Opinion: Stormy days ahead for Charge... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Crap Thunder 2
More from around the web