Bucs stun Saints 20-17 in OT

Bucs stun Saints 20-17 in OT

There are 74 comments on the El Paso Times story from Dec 27, 2009, titled Bucs stun Saints 20-17 in OT. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

By refusing to quit on a lost season, Carnell Williams and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have prolonged the New Orleans Saints' quest for home-field advantage throughout the playoffs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

New Orleans, LA

#74 Feb 8, 2010
Petro y-que wrote:
who Dat got 8 Superbowl appearances? Who Dat , Da Boys!!!!!!
H-I-S-T-O-R-Y

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#75 Feb 8, 2010
Q-ROCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Your under the impression that I'm a old man well I'm not, just older then you son. Yea, i cut and paste that **** cause i wanted to rub that **** in your face. Take it like a man.lol
Well, now that you have been waiting since 1967 for the Saints to win ONE Super bowl you can die now. One thing though, make sure they bury you with your but sticking out so the Saint's fans have somewhere to park their bikes. Bwahahahaha!! No, you cut and paste because your IQ is that of a little kid that is why you want little boys to dress like girls. Sick dude! You did post that right?

Location hidden

#76 Feb 8, 2010
Q-ROCK wrote:
<quoted text>
H-I-S-T-O-R-Y
MMMMM..... Just like like this one will be a one hit wonder. It will also be history next year. Hahahahahaha!

New Orleans, LA

#77 Feb 9, 2010
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
MMMMM..... Just like like this one will be a one hit wonder. It will also be history next year. Hahahahahaha!
Well the only real response to the stupidity is we will see, until then let us enjoy our super bowl victory without assholes such as yourself trying to rain on our parade. You stupid asses said a lot of shit you hope to come true but didn't. You same ass wipes that's going back and forth with me said we didn't belong in the playoff, you said we would get our ass kicked by the Cards, vikings, and Colts. Your not tired of being wrong!?!?...eat it punks, we are the champions my friends...come on sang along..and we kept on fighting till the end...WE ARE THE CHAMPION!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! DON TRY TO FUCK WITH US CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS..........OF THE WORLD!!!!!!
YHS

Brownsville, TX

#78 Feb 9, 2010
Congrats to the Saints, Don't let the Cowboys fan rain on your parade. They do that every year to whoever wins the Super Bowl.

Location hidden

#79 Feb 9, 2010
RW
Well the only real response to the stupidity is we will see, until then let us enjoy our super bowl victory without **** such as yourself trying to rain on our parade.

EW – The only stupid response is what you have claimed in wanting me to wear a dress for you. I guess you like men and maybe little boys. how can you respect an individual that speaks like this. Oh, did I forget your boys that you claimed could kick my butt. Dude, if this could be possible I would love it since I am an MMA Fighter and I am 6’3”. But lets get real, this thread is about talking smack.

RW
You stupid asses said a lot of **** you hope to come true but didn't. You same **** wipes that's going back and forth with me said we didn't belong in the playoff, you said we would get our **** kicked by the Cards, vikings, and Colts. Your not tired of being wrong!?!?...

EW – Enjoy your win that took 43 years to accomplish. You are the Champs, but don’t get use to that title. Hey, it wasn’t skill that defeated the vikings, basically Farve gave you that game and you know it. Colts, I believe you won that one with talent and smart coaching.

RW
eat it punks, we are the champions my friends...come on sang along..and we kept on fighting till the end...WE ARE THE CHAMPION!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! DON TRY TO **** WITH US CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS..........OF THE WORLD!!!!!!

EW – It’s about damn time something good happens to New Orleans. Only took 43 years.

New Orleans, LA

#80 Feb 9, 2010
Educated What wrote:
RW
Well the only real response to the stupidity is we will see, until then let us enjoy our super bowl victory without **** such as yourself trying to rain on our parade.
EW – The only stupid response is what you have claimed in wanting me to wear a dress for you. I guess you like men and maybe little boys. how can you respect an individual that speaks like this. Oh, did I forget your boys that you claimed could kick my butt. Dude, if this could be possible I would love it since I am an MMA Fighter and I am 6’3”. But lets get real, this thread is about talking smack.
RW
You stupid asses said a lot of **** you hope to come true but didn't. You same **** wipes that's going back and forth with me said we didn't belong in the playoff, you said we would get our **** kicked by the Cards, vikings, and Colts. Your not tired of being wrong!?!?...
EW – Enjoy your win that took 43 years to accomplish. You are the Champs, but don’t get use to that title. Hey, it wasn’t skill that defeated the vikings, basically Farve gave you that game and you know it. Colts, I believe you won that one with talent and smart coaching.
RW
eat it punks, we are the champions my friends...come on sang along..and we kept on fighting till the end...WE ARE THE CHAMPION!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! DON TRY TO **** WITH US CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS..........OF THE WORLD!!!!!!
EW – It’s about damn time something good happens to New Orleans. Only took 43 years.
Dude don't take it so personal, i was just messing with ya you didn't really have to wear a dress my team won and yours didn't...boy did i hit a nerve or what. The dress wasn't real it was a mental dress so stop crying over that...and about my boys kicking your ass...again just messing with ya....boy, you easy to get to. You did take a shot at my mama but it's all good...i can take it. Yea it took 43 years to get that Lombardi trophy but guess what, that's what makes it oh so sweet.

Location hidden

#82 Feb 10, 2010
Q-ROCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude don't take it so personal, i was just messing with ya you didn't really have to wear a dress my team won and yours didn't...boy did i hit a nerve or what. The dress wasn't real it was a mental dress so stop crying over that...and about my boys kicking your ****...again just messing with ya....boy, you easy to get to. You did take a shot at my mama but it's all good...i can take it. Yea it took 43 years to get that Lombardi trophy but guess what, that's what makes it oh so sweet.
You don't get to me, I find this amusing. This is what talking smack is all about. I still think you like boys dressing up in dresses, but that is my opinion and by your comments its yours too. Enjoy the victory because it won't happen again for another 43 years.

New Orleans, LA

#84 Feb 10, 2010
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get to me, I find this amusing. This is what talking smack is all about. I still think you like boys dressing up in dresses, but that is my opinion and by your comments its yours too. Enjoy the victory because it won't happen again for another 43 years.
lol!!! OK butt wipe i will until Aug. then it starts all over again. another 43 years....c'mon now you know that ain't true. We'll be kicking y'all ass again next season, this time i hope and pray we meet in the playoff so we can send y"all ass home instead of the viking and Cards.

Location hidden

#85 Feb 10, 2010
Q-ROCK wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!!! OK butt wipe i will until Aug. then it starts all over again. another 43 years....c'mon now you know that ain't true. We'll be kicking y'all **** again next season, this time i hope and pray we meet in the playoff so we can send y"all **** home instead of the viking and Cards.
Ok Chester the child molester enjoy your win. Well you hope you kick are butts since you couldn't do it this year. Ok, maybe 40 years before you get another trophy. Hey when you get 5 trophies let me know and until than you are just a one hit wonder. Only three teams can really brag and yours isn't one of them. Now go to your topless parades but leave those young boys alone.

“1000 Sting of Scorpion to you”

Since: Feb 07

Jurassic, Indiana

#86 Feb 11, 2010
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do, cut and paste? Here is one, it is about time they finally get one. Enjoy it, you will not win next year. This is like the Macarena, its a one hit wonder and only old people still dance it.
> Hey numb nuts ... Saints are the CHAMPS ... your team are the CHUMPS! Go figure!!! LMAO!!!
--- WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAY DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS???---
>:D

Location hidden

#87 Feb 11, 2010
Osama bin-Saban wrote:
<quoted text>> Hey numb nuts ... Saints are the CHAMPS ... your team are the CHUMPS! Go figure!!! LMAO!!!
--- WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAY DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS???---
>:D
Sure they are, took them 43 years to get there. But there is an "*" next to the Super Bowl title, it says, even though they are champs, they still lost to the Cowboys in their own stadium. Who Dat? Dat them there are the Cowboys! That is what pisses off the Saints the most, they didn't beat the Boys!

New Orleans, LA

#88 Feb 15, 2010
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Chester the child molester enjoy your win. Well you hope you kick are butts since you couldn't do it this year. Ok, maybe 40 years before you get another trophy. Hey when you get 5 trophies let me know and until than you are just a one hit wonder. Only three teams can really brag and yours isn't one of them. Now go to your topless parades but leave those young boys alone.
OK, your getting boring now saying the same thing over and over, i guess you have no choice. The only thing you have to brag on is that one victory and your rusty trophy from long, long ago....oh, and the only child I'll molest would be your girlfriend...she needs to know how it feels to have a real man give her the big one anyways...lol

Location hidden

#89 Feb 15, 2010
Q-ROCK wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, your getting boring now saying the same thing over and over, i guess you have no choice. The only thing you have to brag on is that one victory and your rusty trophy from long, long ago....oh, and the only child I'll molest would be your girlfriend...she needs to know how it feels to have a real man give her the big one anyways...lol
Trying to fantasize about getting laid by women yet you want little boys to dress up in dresses? We now the real story about you, your wife had an affair with a donkey and tricked you in believing that the little bastards she gave birth to are your kids. You were to dumb to realize that your boys had tails and big teeth. 43 years of losing and they finally win one, wow, what an accomplishment. You do not have enough brain cells for the Prozac to be effective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Meachem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Orleans Saints Draft Darren Sproles' Replac... (May '14) May '14 Fleur De Piss 2
News Which San Diego Chargers Wide Receiver should g... (Jun '13) Jun '13 HSR 1
News Philip Rivers could ask to be traded from the S... (Mar '13) Apr '13 rambo 2
News San Diego Chargers Should Go After Dwayne Bowe ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 a ron 1
News San Diego Chargers Weekly Poll Question: Who's ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 come on man 2
News Turner trying not to let heat get to him (Oct '12) Oct '12 Hkyman52 1
News One Man's Opinion: Stormy days ahead for Charge... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Crap Thunder 2
More from around the web