Bucs stun Saints 20-17 in OT

Bucs stun Saints 20-17 in OT

There are 74 comments on the El Paso Times story from Dec 27, 2009, titled Bucs stun Saints 20-17 in OT. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

By refusing to quit on a lost season, Carnell Williams and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have prolonged the New Orleans Saints' quest for home-field advantage throughout the playoffs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Thats Okay

El Paso, TX

#1 Dec 27, 2009
Saints still rule, and the Bucs needed more wins.
Petro Y-que

Brownsville, TX

#2 Dec 27, 2009
Thats Okay wrote:
Saints still rule, and the Bucs needed more wins.
hahhahahahhahhahahha thats what happens when you play a cup cake schedule and now you face teams on missions towards the end of the season.

eric113

“Smack the Pack”

Since: Sep 09

Oslo,Norway

#3 Dec 27, 2009
Sorry, Aint's fans...your team is a mirage...

WHO DAT? TAMPAX BAY!!!!
JCHS

Gordon, GA

#4 Dec 27, 2009
Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 09

BR

#5 Dec 27, 2009
2 L's...so what!? yall wack....wait til the season over for the saints to talk smack cuz it aint over til its over! they still the best and even if we dont make it out we still had one hell of a season...but lets watch da real show start! who dat!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6 Dec 27, 2009
Saints will not make it. They might even lose the next game. Who Dat? Well, today it was the Buccaneers, and last week it was the Cowboys. Dat who.

Since: Dec 09

BR

#7 Dec 27, 2009
ok and if they do? im a fan who will stand by them to the end win or lose...i have faith in them so we shall see. and still who dat...we dat...saints nation!

Location hidden

#9 Dec 28, 2009
On a lighter side, you should always stick by your team.
Mookie

Brownsville, TX

#10 Dec 28, 2009
The Great Cowboys Team (now I know why they call them Americas Team) beat the hell out of us and now we don't have the strenght to carry on. We should have listen to Petros Superbowl stragety. We laid it all on the line just to try and beat Gods Favorite Team and now we are paying the price like the Stupid Giants.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 28, 2009
Mookie wrote:
The Great Cowboys Team (now I know why they call them Americas Team) beat the hell out of us and now we don't have the strenght to carry on. We should have listen to Petros Superbowl stragety. We laid it all on the line just to try and beat Gods Favorite Team and now we are paying the price like the Stupid Giants.
I know this isn't Mookie, because he is not from El Paso.

Since: Oct 08

New Orleans, LA

#12 Dec 30, 2009
Mookie wrote:
I know that stupid ass comment didn't come from Mookie.

New Orleans, LA

#13 Dec 30, 2009
Don't give a crap about the cowgirls and i really don't give a crap about the Bucs........All that matters is what we do come play off time....and i hope and pray we have to play the cowgirls again. I promise you it will be different.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 30, 2009
Q-ROCK wrote:
Don't give a crap about the cowgirls and i really don't give a crap about the Bucs........All that matters is what we do come play off time....and i hope and pray we have to play the cowgirls again. I promise you it will be different.
It just proves that the Saints doesn't have what it takes to be a super bowl caliber team. The funny thing is their defeats happened in there home field. Promises, promises, here is an opinion, I feel the winner between the Cowboys or the Eagles will be the Super Bowl contender. Saints will get their bye and when a team comes knocking, they will be out! Playoff time was easy for the Saints, but the Cowboys settled them down pretty dang WARE, oops, I meant well. It will be very different, the score will be higher and the Saints will be buying their tickets for the super bowl.
Armchair QB

El Paso, TX

#16 Dec 30, 2009
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
It just proves that the Saints doesn't have what it takes to be a super bowl caliber team. The funny thing is their defeats happened in there home field. Promises, promises, here is an opinion, I feel the winner between the Cowboys or the Eagles will be the Super Bowl contender. Saints will get their bye and when a team comes knocking, they will be out! Playoff time was easy for the Saints, but the Cowboys settled them down pretty dang WARE, oops, I meant well. It will be very different, the score will be higher and the Saints will be buying their tickets for the super bowl.
Whatever you say, armchair quarterback.

Location hidden

#17 Dec 30, 2009
Armchair QB wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say, armchair quarterback.
Wow, did you come up with that one on your own? I would slow down on your comments because people already comment how stupid El Paso people are and you are evidence of that. Just let the intelligent ones speak please. Good night, happy New Year, and now you can eat your chicos.

New Orleans, LA

#18 Jan 2, 2010
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, don't be such a joke!! instead of talking shit to the Saints fans on this here site you should be talking that shit to them Eagles fan but your not because you know deep down in you Cowgirl heart you know them Cowgirls will not make it pass the Eagles and that will be the end of you girls. Stop worrying about us and start focusing on them Eagles cause they are looking to rape you cowgirls....Broke back mountain cow-fags!!!!

Location hidden

#19 Jan 2, 2010
Q-ROCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, don't be such a joke!! instead of talking **** to the Saints fans on this here site you should be talking that **** to them Eagles fan but your not because you know deep down in you Cowgirl heart you know them Cowgirls will not make it pass the Eagles and that will be the end of you girls. Stop worrying about us and start focusing on them Eagles cause they are looking to rape you cowgirls....Broke back mountain cow-****!!!!
Same to you Q-Rock, stop worrying about the Cowboys and worry about your Saints. Worry about them getting beat during the playoffs during the first time around. Because a lot of Eagle fans don't come on here and say crap about the Cowboys like you pathetic Saints fans. So many excuses why you lost, etc... You guys got beat, twice in the Superdome!!! Broke Back mountain, WOW how original, did you think about that on your own or are you talking with experience? Hell, its New Orleans by all means. WHO DAT? Dat there are the Cowboys who just handed your Saints their first loss! My prediction, either the COwboys or Eagles in the Super Bowl. Sorry pathetic Saints fans. Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Location hidden

#22 Jan 3, 2010
Q-ROCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, don't be such a joke!! instead of talking **** to the Saints fans on this here site you should be talking that **** to them Eagles fan but your not because you know deep down in you Cowgirl heart you know them Cowgirls will not make it pass the Eagles and that will be the end of you girls. Stop worrying about us and start focusing on them Eagles cause they are looking to rape you cowgirls....Broke back mountain cow-****!!!!
Um, we beat the Eagles. Bwahahahahaha!!!!
Petro

Houston, TX

#23 Jan 4, 2010
What is worse I wonder. The Aints falling apart or the Cowboys fans bragging about beating a tean with a known failure at QB. hahahahahahahahahaha!!
Petro

Houston, TX

#24 Jan 4, 2010
*team* hahahahahahahhahaha!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Meachem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Orleans Saints Draft Darren Sproles' Replac... (May '14) May '14 Fleur De Piss 2
News Which San Diego Chargers Wide Receiver should g... (Jun '13) Jun '13 HSR 1
News Philip Rivers could ask to be traded from the S... (Mar '13) Apr '13 rambo 2
News San Diego Chargers Should Go After Dwayne Bowe ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 a ron 1
News San Diego Chargers Weekly Poll Question: Who's ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 come on man 2
News Turner trying not to let heat get to him (Oct '12) Oct '12 Hkyman52 1
News One Man's Opinion: Stormy days ahead for Charge... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Crap Thunder 2
More from around the web