No. 7 Utah beats No. 4 Alabama 31-17 in Sugar Bowl

Utah is the best of the BCS busters. Brian Johnson threw for 336 yards and three touchdowns, and the No. Full Story

“Beyond all comprehension”

Since: Dec 06

The Moon

#2 Jan 3, 2009
HA !
Nick Satan lost again .. LOL !

Outstanding , Utah !
DolFan

Boca Raton, FL

#3 Jan 3, 2009
Congrats Saban!!!

Couldn't have happened to a better guy!!!
socalfinfan

Long Beach, CA

#4 Jan 3, 2009
Utah battered Bama,it was beauty to watch.
MOFIN

Des Moines, IA

#5 Jan 3, 2009
After watching the Utes I would say they should seriously be considered as National Champs.
finfanut

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Jan 3, 2009
Fin fan living in Utah. Awesome night. Utah win at the expense of Saban. It doesn't get any better.
compubox

Flagler Beach, FL

#7 Jan 3, 2009
Shows the significance of a quality left tackle. Saban notwithstanding, always a joy to see 'bama go down.
docta

AOL

#8 Jan 3, 2009
ALABAMA is a decent team. they are like most of the teams in the SEC; not real good just decent.
Greg

United States

#10 Jan 3, 2009
Well, according to Saban, Utah does not play in a "real" conference. So what does that say about Alabama losing to them? The best part is that Alabama has nothing to show for this season. No conference title, no bowl win. Love It!
Rastis

Key Largo, FL

#11 Jan 3, 2009
Kaarma-beats-Satan, again

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh ahhahahahahahhhahahahahahsaha!
Pathetic

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#12 Jan 3, 2009
Utah should be the National Champion. If any of these coaches had balls they would vote for them rather than the UF/Oklahoma winner. Undefeated and beat 3 top 15 teams and two of them by two or more touchdowns. They also beat Oregon State who beat USC. Too bad the BCS is about money and not about the hard work of the kids. That's who ends up getting screwed. Now ESPN has the contract....look for schools like Texas, Utah and any other school to keep getting screwed. Way to show kids that hard work doesn't account for anything.
Urban-Ute

Salt Lake City, UT

#13 Jan 3, 2009
We know how to play football in this state. Urban capitalized on the talent that was already here...thanks for the memories, but this year was sweeter. And Barry Switzer is a pompous, ignorant has-been. we're happy to be among the Nation's Elite. The BCS is a pre-1980's Eastern Germany waiting to crumble. A big thank you to all the classy SEC fans. Your passion, loyalty and integrity make it all a blast.

The University of Utah: in the heart of the wild wild west, Where John Wayne made movies, Where Butch Cassidy died, Where the Mormons bring you dinner and where the real Crimson Tide lives!
Keith

United States

#14 Jan 3, 2009
Alabama should load Saban back on those trucks and drive him right out of town.
out coach saban

Boca Raton, FL

#15 Jan 3, 2009
Saban outcoached.... :-)
David C

Orange Lake, FL

#16 Jan 3, 2009
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

What a joy to watch Satan lose. Haha!!

The Moon

#17 Jan 4, 2009
compubox wrote:
Shows the significance of a quality left tackle. Saban notwithstanding, always a joy to see 'bama go down.
It's why I'm extra pleased the Dolphins have Long .
Compubox

Flagler Beach, FL

#18 Jan 4, 2009
Ignignokt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's why I'm extra pleased the Dolphins have Long .
You're up early, Ig. Are you ready for some football?
Wouldn't be surprised to see Andre Smith go to Detroit @ number 1 to anchor their rebuilding.
Rumble Bee Ray

Dawsonville, GA

#19 Jan 4, 2009
Life is really good when I see Nick Satan get beat!! First the SEC championship and now the sugar Bowl. I used to root for Alabama when Mike Shula was it's head coach,but never again. After Satan walked out and took the head coaching job there,I hope they never win another game,ever!

The Moon

#20 Jan 4, 2009
Compubox wrote:
<quoted text>
You're up early, Ig. Are you ready for some football?
Wouldn't be surprised to see Andre Smith go to Detroit @ number 1 to anchor their rebuilding.
Yeah , couldn't sleep ..
Smith going to Detroit wouldn't be much of a surprise , they need help everywhere .

I am so pumped about the game today , my processor is in need of some extra cooling .

Go Dolphins !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL owners approve deal to end lockout; players... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Ownerfarts 4
Utah Beats Louisville 30-14 (Sep '09) Sep '09 BirdOPrey 1
Ducks End No. 14 Utah's Nation-best Win Streak ... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Donimus Maximo 1
Alabama vs. Utah in the Sugar Bowl in-game updates (Jan '09) Jan '09 JPW 12
Rich Rodriguez doesn't get start he wanted at M... (Aug '08) Sep '08 wow 4
Clumsy start for Rich Rod era (Aug '08) Aug '08 Fielding Yost 3
McFadden's official status for bowl still unann... (Jan '08) Jan '08 Brisck62 1

Robert Johnson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE