Racist Limbaugh Predicts Redskins Wil...

Racist Limbaugh Predicts Redskins Will Change Racist Name

There are 2 comments on the Daily Kos story from Jan 13, 2013, titled Racist Limbaugh Predicts Redskins Will Change Racist Name. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

On Wednesday's broadcast , right wing blowhard Rush Limbaugh predicted that a new round of political correctness would end with the Washington Redskins NFL franchise changing their name.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

UJustMe

Lehighton, PA

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Who the hell in their right mind pays any attention to DailyKos?...Wait a minute...I just answered my own question!
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#2 Jan 13, 2013
UJustMe wrote:
Who the hell in their right mind pays any attention to DailyKos?...Wait a minute...I just answered my own question!
Maxwwell Smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Griffin III Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Tyson Gets Back Into Boxing, Tim Tebow Lea... (Aug '13) Apr '15 sam paolantonio 20
News Gruden names Griffin as Redskins starting QB Feb '15 Triple Regg 2
News Redskins omit RG3 from core player list Feb '15 Mensan Janitor 1
News Boldin leads Niners over Redskins (Nov '14) Nov '14 Colin Oscopy 1
News The Redskins work out quarterback Terrelle Pryor (Nov '14) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 7
News Washington Redskins: Kirk Cousins' Week 4 Perfo... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Fartskins 3
News Immediate Reactions from The Junkies to Redskin... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web