REDSKINS: The clock is now ticking on changing the name

Feb 11, 2013 Full story: The Nation

It's an awkward fact of life in Washington DC that we are the home of both the Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian and the Washington Redskins.

Full Story
Mike Blevins

Fredericksburg, VA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
It is time for the P.C. crowd to back off. There are way more important things going on in the world today for them to focus their energy on. The Redskins are tradition and the name needs no change.
If we must change the name i have some ideas: Washington Cesspool, Washington Liars, Washington Idiots and Washington Donothings are but a few. How about Washington Bullets? That has a nice ring to it. Or maybe Washington Rednecks. As a redneck myself I would be very proud for them to pick that name to represent my relatives and I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Griffin III Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Washington Redskins: Kirk Cousins' Week 4 Perfo... Sep 26 Fartskins 3
Immediate Reactions from The Junkies to Redskin... Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Redskins' RG3 Stands by Latest Social Media Post Aug '14 Subway Meat 5
2014 NFL MVP Award: Tom Brady Dissed, Peyton Ma... Jul '14 Mensan 7
Dallas Cowboys: Zack Martin Vs. Johnny Manziel Jul '14 k conn 2
Redskins to senators: Team's name is - respectf... May '14 judy baker 1
Redskins should move up in the draft to take a ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Bruce Wayne 4

Robert Griffin III People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE