Morning links: Reactions to Hawks 23-20 loss

Aug 28, 2011 Full story: The Peninsula Gateway

My story today delves into on the Seahawks continued struggles moving the ball on offense, including this quote from Robert Gallery: "Obviously an idiot can see it's not good enough.

Full Story
neil

Eugene, OR

#1 Aug 28, 2011
It looks like pete carrol still has his collage mentality. You can't put multiple rookies into your o line and defensive backfield and expect to be successful. It may work in collage but not in the nfl. In the nfl you need a good balance of experience to go along with rookies. Unger has to be considered a rookie since he played in only 1 or 2 games last year. So the o line has essentially 1 vetereen, 3 rookies, and a second year man with bad ankles. not a recipe for success.!!!!
Petefarts

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2011
Going for the Andrew Luck pick....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Gallery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patriots sign Martin and Huggins, Gallery retires (Aug '12) Aug '12 TexasRaider 1
Seahawks release Gallery (Mar '12) Mar '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 28
Seahawks injuries: Updates on Robert Gallery, S... (Sep '11) Sep '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 14
NFL: Agent: Seattle Seahawks sign Robert Galler... (Jul '11) Jul '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 4
Schefter: Raiders in on Goldson (Jul '11) Jul '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
Ellis: Rookie Scale The Beginning Of A Better NFL (Jul '11) Jul '11 Laughing Bear Fan 3
Minnesota Vikings: The Scariest Games on the 20... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web