Bad deals come back to haunt Broncos in draft

Apr 7, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Denver Post

Broncos cornerback Syd'Quan Thompson, a seventh-round pick in the 2010 draft out of California, played in 13 games as a rookie and made two interceptions.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
BMB

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Judged:

I love the Broncos organization and most of the decisions they have made over the years with the exception of a few, with that said I don't think the pick of Thompson was a bad decision if given play time I think he will become a very dominate CB in the NFL. I think the team should focus on the defensive line in the draft and look into trying to bring a true speed back in. I also think that playing the 3-4 would be a perfect fit with Williams, Woodyard, Dumermil, and Honestly i think they should try to bring in Casey Matthews!
Ifarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

Organizationfarts

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Robert Ayers Discussions

Search the Robert Ayers Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Denver Broncos Injuries: Will DE Jason Hunter B... (Sep '12) Oct '12 Fart Trivia 4
Denver Broncos' Draft Grade (Apr '12) May '12 Eric 3
Still Tebow time? (Feb '11) Apr '11 Tewbofarts 16
Broncos' Fox: Kyle Orton starting quarterback, ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Tebowfarts 6
The Josh McDaniels Experiment Has Failed in Denver (Oct '10) Oct '10 Bullfarts 4
Denver Broncos Training Camp (Aug '10) Aug '10 f fudgepecker 1
Horse Tracks - 3/19/10 - Brady Quinn Speaks (Mar '10) Mar '10 Concerned Clevelander 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••