Good news for Patriots: Dolphins, Jets both lose

Full story: North Adams Transcript

Rob Bironas kicked a 46-yard field goal in overtime, and the Tennessee Titans defeated the Miami Dolphins 27-24 after blowing an 18-point lead.
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Dec 22, 2009
just me

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

the pats are has beens and belichek should retire
Tom Brady

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

I think it's funny that people will stand in long lines smelling each other's farts just to get my scribbled autograph.
Shame Old Jets

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

just me wrote:
the pats are has beens and belichek should retire
Belechek could semi-retire and the Pats would still win the division. The Jets, Fins, and Bills are run by a bunch of clowns!
Pats fan

Williamstown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

The Jets are the first team in N.F.L. HISTORY to win the super Bowl in week two, but not make the playoffs.
local man

Glens Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

i am a pats fan, but i think they might win 1 playoff game, no way they get by chargers in SD or colts in indy....belichek retire?...what r u smoking just me?....pass it around to the rest of us u fool
just sayin

East Weymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

Rex Ryan seems nice...
Dolfan

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

Pats fan wrote:
The Jets are the first team in N.F.L. HISTORY to win the super Bowl in week two, but not make the playoffs.
Sounds like the Dolphins week 4.
derka

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

local man wrote:
i am a pats fan, but i think they might win 1 playoff game, no way they get by chargers in SD or colts in indy....belichek retire?...what r u smoking just me?....pass it around to the rest of us u fool
The pats can beat Indy,look at the game they played, loss by poor time managment, they had that game and they know they can go back into Indy and win.
MarinoStains

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

Dumb.
Dolfan

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

Pats secondary is garbage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rob Bironas Discussions

Search the Rob Bironas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Capsule: Titans at Bills (Oct '12) Oct '12 Plaxicoma 3
Celebrity Column: Titans' Bironas works baton d... (May '11) May '11 Brett Favre 1
NFL: Titans beat Jaguars 30-3 in battle of back... (Oct '10) Oct '10 LOL 1
NFL Preview - San Diego (Dec '09) Dec '09 sungawd 1
Late field goal by Rob Bironas gives Titans 20-... (Nov '09) Nov '09 NW Hominid 2
Titans rally to second straight victory, beatin... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Titans girl 4
Still stunned, Titans start to look ahead | Ten... (Jan '09) Feb '09 Sentiment 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••