Good news for Patriots: Dolphins, Jets both lose

Rob Bironas kicked a 46-yard field goal in overtime, and the Tennessee Titans defeated the Miami Dolphins 27-24 after blowing an 18-point lead. Full Story
just me

Redmond, WA

#1 Dec 21, 2009
the pats are has beens and belichek should retire
Tom Brady

Largo, FL

#2 Dec 21, 2009
I think it's funny that people will stand in long lines smelling each other's farts just to get my scribbled autograph.
Shame Old Jets

Florham Park, NJ

#3 Dec 21, 2009
just me wrote:
the pats are has beens and belichek should retire
Belechek could semi-retire and the Pats would still win the division. The Jets, Fins, and Bills are run by a bunch of clowns!
Pats fan

Williamstown, MA

#4 Dec 21, 2009
The Jets are the first team in N.F.L. HISTORY to win the super Bowl in week two, but not make the playoffs.
local man

Queensbury, NY

#5 Dec 21, 2009
i am a pats fan, but i think they might win 1 playoff game, no way they get by chargers in SD or colts in indy....belichek retire?...what r u smoking just me?....pass it around to the rest of us u fool
just sayin

Weymouth, MA

#6 Dec 21, 2009
Rex Ryan seems nice...
Dolfan

Miami, FL

#7 Dec 21, 2009
Pats fan wrote:
The Jets are the first team in N.F.L. HISTORY to win the super Bowl in week two, but not make the playoffs.
Sounds like the Dolphins week 4.
derka

Albany, NY

#8 Dec 22, 2009
local man wrote:
i am a pats fan, but i think they might win 1 playoff game, no way they get by chargers in SD or colts in indy....belichek retire?...what r u smoking just me?....pass it around to the rest of us u fool
The pats can beat Indy,look at the game they played, loss by poor time managment, they had that game and they know they can go back into Indy and win.
MarinoStains

Miami, FL

#9 Dec 22, 2009
Dumb.
Dolfan

Miami, FL

#10 Dec 22, 2009
Pats secondary is garbage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rob Bironas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Titans to honor Bironas on Sunday Oct '14 Fred 1
NFL Capsule: Titans at Bills (Oct '12) Oct '12 Plaxicoma 3
Celebrity Column: Titans' Bironas works baton d... (May '11) May '11 Brett Favre 1
NFL: Titans beat Jaguars 30-3 in battle of back... (Oct '10) Oct '10 LOL 1
NFL Preview - San Diego (Dec '09) Dec '09 sungawd 1
Late field goal by Rob Bironas gives Titans 20-... (Nov '09) Nov '09 NW Hominid 2
Titans rally to second straight victory, beatin... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Titans girl 4
More from around the web