QB Young: mobile, agile, dangerous

QB Young: mobile, agile, dangerous

There are 50 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Sep 12, 2007, titled QB Young: mobile, agile, dangerous. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The first priority on Dwight Freeney's checklist when preparing for a quarterback is determining his strengths, weaknesses and tendencies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pats blatz

Indianapolis, IN

#41 Sep 13, 2007
Blew the post earlier

Belicheck fined $500,000

Patsies fined $250,000

Patsies lose first round pick in 2008 if they make the playoffs

Patsies lose a 2nd AND a 3rd round pick in 2008 if they do not make the playoffs.

Keep Cheating Billy Boy
bring it

Atlanta, GA

#42 Sep 13, 2007
pats blatz wrote:
just reported by ESPN Patriots belicheck and Kraft both fined $750,000 and the Patsies lose their first round pick in 2008 IF they make the playoffs.
Check on the fine for both, it went by quickly. the draft choice is all I give a rats arse about.
Wrong, ESPN sucks. Here is the real story.

Since: Jan 07

Merritt Island Florida

#43 Sep 13, 2007
bring it wrote:
<quoted text>
You seriously named your dog Marvin Harrision? I hope you're a chick.
Dude, you shouldn't try to make fun of anyone, YOU LIVE IN KENTUCKY! Making fun of you would be kind of redundant. Even people from Arkansas wear shirts saying "Arkansas, least we ain't Kentucky!" Tell your Mom/Sister/Cousin/Wife I said hello. Never mind, this is too easy, enjoy the Titans loss from the comfort of your barn.
Lawyer Raven Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#44 Sep 13, 2007
the fact of the matter is,Vince Young is a hyprid. A very hard guy to defend.He is going to run crazy with the very slow linebackers of the Colts. The defense is really poor. The first game of the year wasn't a good indicator.The Saints were just plain bad. Suck it up Colts fans.9-7 looks pretty good.Your time in the sun has passed. King Manning will crumble under terrible pressure from the left side of the line.He'll wish he was doing more cheesy commercials after this week.

Merritt Island Florida

#45 Sep 13, 2007
I want some of what you are smoking! Wait, no I don't you must be smoking manpole to post something as stupid as that.

Antioch, TN

#46 Sep 14, 2007
Payton, Peyton, Shmeyton! I don't care how you spell his name, I know PEYTON hears footsteps loud and clear(VY is commin for you baby!). As for Peytons super bowl title, it's about time Mr. Choker won something! All VY does is win. Rose bowl champ. National champ. NFL rookie of the year. 1st yr pro bolwer. By his 10th season in this league he should be working on his third ring.
When will the doubters finnally concede to VY's greatness? We heard the same thing comming out of college. He can't throw!(highest passer rating in college that yr)He won't be able to run like that on NFL defenses!(560 yrds rushing & 7 rushing TDs. NFL defenses too complicated!(5 come from behind wins, NFL rookie record). And here we go againg this year, NFL defenses have a year of film on him! GIVE IT UP, you Meryl Hodges of the world. VY is the future of this league, LIKE IT OR NOT,INDY!
By the time

Burlington, KY

#47 Sep 14, 2007
I really don't like VY. He got one suspect flag and overcame a heroic upset bid by the U of Kansas his junior year at UT. He makes the comeback look easy against Ohio State and then he made it look too easy in the Rose Bowl. I really don't like this guy.

Merritt Island Florida

#48 Sep 14, 2007
You know how Vince Young will get in the Hall of Fame to see the greatest quarterback in the history of the NFL, Peyton Manning? He will have to buy a ticket like you or I. Same as that slob you used to have Steve McNair.
Colts by 20+, then you Titan fans will disappear like the Saints idiots before you.
Hank Hill

Inverness, FL

#49 Nov 25, 2007
T-titan wrote:
Be afraid, be very affraid! VY will take it to yet another level on Indy this week. Prophesy! Payton will have the nice stats, but VY will have the win. Get use to it Indy!!!
VY Prophesy?
I don’t think "Prophesy" means what you think it means.

More like “OVERATED”

Acme, PA

#50 Nov 29, 2007
billy volek was a better qb than vy is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rob Bironas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Titans to honor Bironas on Sunday (Oct '14) Oct '14 Fred 1
News NFL Capsule: Titans at Bills (Oct '12) Oct '12 Plaxicoma 3
News Celebrity Column: Titans' Bironas works baton d... (May '11) May '11 Brett Favre 1
News NFL: Titans beat Jaguars 30-3 in battle of back... (Oct '10) Oct '10 LOL 1
News NFL Preview - San Diego (Dec '09) Dec '09 sungawd 1
News Good news for Patriots: Dolphins, Jets both lose (Dec '09) Dec '09 Dolfan 10
News Late field goal by Rob Bironas gives Titans 20-... (Nov '09) Nov '09 NW Hominid 2
More from around the web