Still stunned, Titans start to look a...

Still stunned, Titans start to look ahead | Tennessee Titans, Jeff Fisher, Chris Hope, Kerry Collins

There are 4 comments on the Nashville City Paper story from Jan 17, 2009, titled Still stunned, Titans start to look ahead | Tennessee Titans, Jeff Fisher, Chris Hope, Kerry Collins. In it, Nashville City Paper reports that:

In every corner of the Tennessee Titansa locker room after Saturdaya s 13-10 divisional playoff loss to the Baltimore Ravens, the sentiment was the same.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nashville City Paper.

tina tennessee

Hendersonville, TN

#1 Jan 18, 2009
i don't know why the they didnn't play the game before the the last game.they lost anyway !i lve jeff f., but he needs to gets some ass where the the sun don't shine.you are what your team is!

“Obama said the USA is "one ”

Since: Mar 08

nation under Allah"? PROVE IT!

#2 Jan 18, 2009
why are the Titans still stunned? They should be used to losing in the playoffs by now.

They put all their future hopes on Vince Young and he is gonna be just another NFL quarterback washout.
Titans Girl

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Jan 19, 2009
Mr. Mojo, get a life.
Sentiment

Houston, TX

#4 Feb 19, 2009
Chokers as usual. Leave Houston and some things never change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rob Bironas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Titans to honor Bironas on Sunday (Oct '14) Oct '14 Fred 1
News NFL Capsule: Titans at Bills (Oct '12) Oct '12 Plaxicoma 3
News Celebrity Column: Titans' Bironas works baton d... (May '11) May '11 Brett Favre 1
News NFL: Titans beat Jaguars 30-3 in battle of back... (Oct '10) Oct '10 LOL 1
News NFL Preview - San Diego (Dec '09) Dec '09 sungawd 1
News Good news for Patriots: Dolphins, Jets both lose (Dec '09) Dec '09 Dolfan 10
News Late field goal by Rob Bironas gives Titans 20-... (Nov '09) Nov '09 NW Hominid 2
More from around the web