Phil B's prediction

This one looks like a Rob Bironas kick fest. Tennessee's Pro Bowl kicker is having a great year with 123 points. Full Story
dwindy

United States

#1 Dec 27, 2007
what the h*ll phil? don't have too much faith in our reserves? aren't they the reason we've had this much success this year? isn't the best player only as good as the worst? and if this is widely excepted truth shouldn't these backups pick up the step. watch clint sessions this next game phil. geez, this guy could be great if he gets the time of day.
Our Time

Templeton, MA

#2 Dec 27, 2007
Marvin Harrison is back. That could change things.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news...
Geez

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 29, 2007
One of little faith. Do you get some kind of bonus if you guess the winner correctly? Stand behind your team. Go Colts, anyway.
Tom

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Dec 29, 2007
Will Addai play at all? One down?
Richard in CT

Hamden, CT

#5 Dec 30, 2007
Yeah--I'll buy that. Titans win this game!

Tenn 27 Colts 13

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rob Bironas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Titans to honor Bironas on Sunday Oct '14 Fred 1
NFL Capsule: Titans at Bills (Oct '12) Oct '12 Plaxicoma 3
Celebrity Column: Titans' Bironas works baton d... (May '11) May '11 Brett Favre 1
NFL: Titans beat Jaguars 30-3 in battle of back... (Oct '10) Oct '10 LOL 1
NFL Preview - San Diego (Dec '09) Dec '09 sungawd 1
Good news for Patriots: Dolphins, Jets both lose (Dec '09) Dec '09 Dolfan 10
Late field goal by Rob Bironas gives Titans 20-... (Nov '09) Nov '09 NW Hominid 2
More from around the web