Eagletarian: Vick's Tough Night

There are 14 comments on the Aug 21, 2010, Philly.com story titled Eagletarian: Vick's Tough Night. In it, Philly.com reports that:

The last thing Andy Reid wants from Michael Vick is turnovers, but those have been the first things he's been getting in the Eagles' first two preseason games.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

#1 Aug 21, 2010
the convick is an animal abuser, he stinks as an nfl player......eagles sure made a wrong pick up on him
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#2 Aug 21, 2010
Surprise!LOL!
Sad Hater

Atlanta, GA

#3 Aug 21, 2010
Ohhhhh poor haters.....guess what.....every NFL team has the same record...guess what it is?? 0-0

LMAO!!! Preseason fools! LOL

Ventnor City, NJ

#4 Aug 21, 2010
the convick is an animal abuser and attemds parties where shootings occur......the Convick has an awful following......and his name will follow him for the rest of his life for being an animal abuser. He is a wise guy too boo, nasty and trashy, you can't take his poor begiiings and give him class.......hahahahahahaah

Ventnor City, NJ

#5 Aug 21, 2010
please excuse my spelling above......i was doing something when typing hahaha
USA ROCKS

United States

#6 Aug 21, 2010
This is from the article, talking about the dog killer, vick:

"Last week against Jacksonville, Vick had 2 giveaways, losing a fumble and throwing an interception. In Friday night’s 22-9 loss to the Bengals, he had 2 interceptions and completed just 1 of 5 passes for 6 yards."

As everyone has always said, vick is a sorry excuse for a QB

This is what the dog killer, vick, said:

``I was under some pressure, but that’s part of the game,’’ he said.``I’ve gotta use my legs more and try not to make a bad situation worse.’’

Note the part about having to use his "legs" more. Even the POS vick knows he is nothing but a running back playing the QB position. Too GD funny! LMAO

“Live and let live”

Since: Mar 10

New Jersey

#7 Aug 21, 2010
He really stunk up the joint last night. Stupid plays. If our O line can't protect him dump it don't throw it to the other team twice. One play he lost 7 yards because he ran it out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage. JUST DUMP IT! He is far from winning over any Philly fans. If he pulls that bs in regular season they will run him out of town.

“BSL is BS!”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#8 Aug 21, 2010
Sad Hater wrote:
Ohhhhh poor haters.....guess what.....every NFL team has the same record...guess what it is?? 0-0
LMAO!!! Preseason fools! LOL
Wow, you really are either delusional or in extreme denial...
Mountaindog

Chambersburg, PA

#9 Aug 21, 2010
Who gives two flying shytes about vick's tough night. How many tough nights did his dogs have..........
Mountaindog

Chambersburg, PA

#10 Aug 21, 2010
Shadoz wrote:
please excuse my spelling above......i was doing something when typing hahaha
SHADOZ!!!!!!!!!! Tsk, tsk, tsk!!(HA HA)

Ventnor City, NJ

#11 Aug 22, 2010
your problem is??????? still rude I c.....no need for you to reply to me ignorant one
Sad Hater

Atlanta, GA

#13 Aug 22, 2010
Oh noooooooooo! Tony Romo had a tough night! Oh nooooo Peyton had a bad night! Oh noooooooo!

LMAO
Mountaindog

Chambersburg, PA

#14 Aug 22, 2010
Shadoz wrote:
your problem is??????? still rude I c.....no need for you to reply to me ignorant one
Shadoz~~I don't recall ever having made a rude comment to you but if anything I ever said was mistaken as rude it certainly was not my intention. Please accept my apologies.

Ventnor City, NJ

#15 Aug 23, 2010
Mountaindog wrote:
<quoted text>SHADOZ!!!!!!!!!! Tsk, tsk, tsk!!(HA HA)
i would like to know what you call what you wrote if it isn't rude? I was apologizing my spelling b/c i was doing something at the same time and you get weird with replies.....don't bother writing anything to me got it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riley Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Free Agents: Could Michael Vick re-sign wit... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Shadoz 1
News Philadelphia Eagles coach Chip Kelly earns prai... (Feb '14) Feb '14 genevalove 1
News The Eagles have exorcised their demons (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News 7 Moves Philadelphia Eagles Must Make This Offs... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Potato Chip 2
News Nick Foles and Riley Cooper Developing Special ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Philadelphia Eagles: Receiver A Top Priority In... (Nov '13) Nov '13 David 1
News Tough day for Raiders rookie cornerback Hayden (Nov '13) Nov '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 17
More from around the web