All eyes will be on Florida's oft-inj...

All eyes will be on Florida's oft-injured Percy Harvin in BCS t...

There are 8 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jan 1, 2009, titled All eyes will be on Florida's oft-injured Percy Harvin in BCS t.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

It's almost impossible to undervalue the ominous fear that Percy Harvin 's presence casts into the eyes of opposing linebackers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Opportunity Tax

Dallas, TX

#1 Jan 2, 2009
I love all the talk about Harvin "maybe a first rounder", Tebow can't play in the NFL. At the end of each career, they will have eye popping numbers against the best competition ever. Good to know that we have such a good program that above average players can turn into legends. Probably just a product of the system, right? I love that.
NFL Bust

Orlando, FL

#2 Jan 2, 2009
Harvin will be a bust in the NFL. If he gets injured all of the time in college imagine how often he'll be injured in the NFL where there are no weak opponents and more games.
Bull Gator

Fort Myers, FL

#3 Jan 2, 2009
I donít care whether Tebow or Harvin get to the NFL or not. I am not even a passing fan of the NFL and never will be. I only care about, and follow, The University of Florida and both have done a magnificent job for us!
steger

Freehold, NJ

#5 Jan 2, 2009
Opportunity Tax wrote:
I love all the talk about Harvin "maybe a first rounder", Tebow can't play in the NFL. At the end of each career, they will have eye popping numbers against the best competition ever. Good to know that we have such a good program that above average players can turn into legends. Probably just a product of the system, right? I love that.
who said they're above average players? They're very good college players. The NFL is different.
CLK1

Astor, FL

#6 Jan 2, 2009
I AGREE with those of you from GATOR NATION!!! THE rest can suck on somethin... I also don't care if Tebow or Harvin do great in the NFL, even though I BELIEVE THEY WILL. You are talking about 2 personalities that thrive on the challenge of what everyone else says they CANT do...!!! GO TIM TEBOW, GO PERCY HARVIN...!!! AND GO GATORS...!!!
Gary from Gary

Apopka, FL

#7 Jan 2, 2009
The gators will be crushed by the Sooners next week and it will mark the beginning of the end for the gators. Pride and arrogance is the donwfall of Oscar Meyer and his weiners.
Gary from Gary

Apopka, FL

#9 Jan 3, 2009
Next week marks the beginning of the end for the gators when the Sooners crush the gators. The gators shouldn't even be playing for the NC. Utah, USC and proabably Penn State would beat the gators big-time.
CLK1

Astor, FL

#10 Jan 4, 2009
Again we have gary talking his normal trash, and 'yeagators' what is wrong with you, I do agree it would make it closer but the Gators would still win, and nobody wants anyone to get hurt, i wanna see this full out on both sides. Go Gators...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riley Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Defiant Chip Kelly isn't changing anything desp... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts chips 1
News Eagles RB DeMarco Murray led the NFL in rushing in (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Philadelphia Eagles Position Breakdown: Wide Re... (Jul '15) Jul '15 tom wingo 2
News NFL Free Agents: Could Michael Vick re-sign wit... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Shadoz 1
News Philadelphia Eagles coach Chip Kelly earns prai... (Feb '14) Feb '14 genevalove 1
News The Eagles have exorcised their demons (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News 7 Moves Philadelphia Eagles Must Make This Offs... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Potato Chip 2
More from around the web