Michael Vick Has Rib Cartilage Injury

Michael Vick Has Rib Cartilage Injury

There are 339 comments on the CBS News story from Oct 4, 2010, titled Michael Vick Has Rib Cartilage Injury. In it, CBS News reports that:

Michael Vick has a rib cartilage injury, and his status is uncertain for Philadelphia's next game at San Francisco.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#21 Oct 4, 2010
yeah right wrote:
If mr Vick should be punish for killing dogs, all White people need to be executed for the bull & torment they have inflected among the world!Every one on this post must be white!The real reason why America hates Michael Vick,is because he is BlACK MAN!
Oh well aren’t you just adorable? Next time see if you can get a big person to help you post alright?

“Rally to restore sanity”

Since: Sep 10

Doncaster

#22 Oct 4, 2010
yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I know he is but who cares about him being racist this is about hopefully him ending up a cripple for his entire life.
LOL I'm liking you more every minute

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#23 Oct 4, 2010
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
There's the racist POS we've come to know.
You don't know what a racist is do you?
I love when people throw the word racist around, you can always tell what they are. Now a person that calls a person a racist POS is.....?....c'mon.....A......R rrrrr....--aaaaaa......aww c'mon you know!!

“frequently laughing”

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#24 Oct 4, 2010
yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I know he is but who cares about him being racist this is about hopefully him ending up a cripple for his entire life.
I wouldn't shed a tear.
Vickadelphia

San Jose, CA

#25 Oct 4, 2010
SharkBite wrote:
<quoted text>Hey azzwipe why dont you go to a country that is populated by blacks as the majority. See how fcking well that goes for you. You scum bags hate whites so much, go to Haiti or some African country without whites. EVERY single country that has a black population by majority, uses the street as a toilet, no clean water, not enough food, sick and on and on. If whites have made your life so miserable, then go live with your kind and be happier.. Only problem there, there wont be anyone working to support your gov't aide. Gee you might actually have to do something for yourself...YOU are a total POS
actually there are several black countries with booming economy and low crime rate, here are a couple for you.
Botswana
Cayman islands
bahamas
trinidad and tobago
just to name a few. And they arent pissing in the streets, fyi.

Doncaster

#26 Oct 4, 2010
That make their money thru tourism, but go off the tourist path and see what happens
Vickadelphia

San Jose, CA

#27 Oct 4, 2010
Trollslayergirl wrote:
That make their money thru tourism, but go off the tourist path and see what happens
not true, botswana isnt even known for tourism, its known for the diamond industry. and not blood diamonds either. they have skyscrapers and modern cities. You can go to any majority white country and there is crime and poverty also so really that isnt a good point. Have you ever been to Cayman islands? if so you wouldnt be saying that. They have a big fishing and bauxite industry. they dont rely solely on tourist dollars.Same with Botswana. here is a picture of part of Gaborane city:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gaboronecit...
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#28 Oct 4, 2010
yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know what a racist is do you?
Yup.

NEXT!!
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#29 Oct 4, 2010
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't shed a tear.
Because you're what's commonly referred to as a "Deranged Beast Lover".

Doncaster

#30 Oct 4, 2010
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't shed a tear.
me either

“frequently laughing”

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#31 Oct 4, 2010
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're what's commonly referred to as a "Deranged Beast Lover".
I have utter and total derision for him, yes. I am equally disturbed that criminals (not just him) play in the NFL. Piss poor examples for today kids. But as long as you buy his jerseys and he, the team and the NFL make money off of him it is okay to look the other way. The American dream fulfilled, double standards for the wealthy again.
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#32 Oct 4, 2010
Trollslayergirl wrote:
<quoted text>me either
Would you shed a tear for poor lil' Georgia? She aint got no toofus'

Since: Apr 10

Chandler, AZ

#33 Oct 4, 2010
yeah right wrote:
If mr Vick should be punish for killing dogs, all White people need to be executed for the bull & torment they have inflected among the world!Every one on this post must be white!The real reason why America hates Michael Vick,is because he is BlACK MAN!
You are in dire need of either a lynching or the Tupac/Biggie Smalls treatment. The sooner, the better.
makemelaugh

Plainfield, IL

#34 Oct 4, 2010
Please get over the "Black thing" I am not racist by any means. It would not matter to me what color he was. He's a POS man that tortured animals. We were not the ones defending it by saying "it's a cultural thing" amongst black people. Which by the way, set back perception about 50 years. I am not denying that racisim exsist in this country. You would have to have the mentality of a 2 year old. I have NEVER known a black person that was into dogfighting. Quite the contrary. Then again, if we want to "keep it real", I do not see many African Americans supporting animal or human rights today either. Mr. Vick? That title, "Mr.", belongs to someone who deserves it. He is not that someone.
yeah right wrote:

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#35 Oct 4, 2010
makemelaugh wrote:
Please get over the "Black thing" I am not racist by any means. It would not matter to me what color he was. He's a POS man that tortured animals. We were not the ones defending it by saying "it's a cultural thing" amongst black people. Which by the way, set back perception about 50 years. I am not denying that racisim exsist in this country. You would have to have the mentality of a 2 year old. I have NEVER known a black person that was into dogfighting. Quite the contrary. Then again, if we want to "keep it real", I do not see many African Americans supporting animal or human rights today either. Mr. Vick? That title, "Mr.", belongs to someone who deserves it. He is not that someone.
<quoted text>
The ones who throw out that race card on this forum do so simply because they have no other meaningful, intelligent argument to make for Vick. Where was the racism when Vick was given a free ride in Virginia Tech by WHITE people? Where was the racism when Vick was #1 draft pick for the NFL? Once again mostly WHITE people wanted him. Where is the racism when fans of ALL races worship and adore Vick in spite of the brutality and cruelty he inflicted upon his dogs? Where is it? Oh! Excuse me! It only rears its ugly head when WHITE people DARE to criticize a black man for committing a crime so horrendous crime that I still carry images of those dogs he hung, drowned, bodyslammed, electrocuted, beat and starved to death. But if I speak badly of him for doing those things....I'm a racist. Frankly, if that were true, I really don't give a dahum.
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#36 Oct 4, 2010
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones who throw out that race card on this forum do so simply because they have no other meaningful, intelligent argument to make for Vick. Where was the racism when Vick was given a free ride in Virginia Tech by WHITE people? Where was the racism when Vick was #1 draft pick for the NFL? Once again mostly WHITE people wanted him. Where is the racism when fans of ALL races worship and adore Vick in spite of the brutality and cruelty he inflicted upon his dogs? Where is it? Oh! Excuse me! It only rears its ugly head when WHITE people DARE to criticize a black man for committing a crime so horrendous crime that I still carry images of those dogs he hung, drowned, bodyslammed, electrocuted, beat and starved to death. But if I speak badly of him for doing those things....I'm a racist. Frankly, if that were true, I really don't give a dahum.
Sorry Bar, but the race card is played only after racist statements are made.

Stop making excuses for them.

BTW good evening.

Doncaster

#37 Oct 4, 2010
makemelaugh wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly

Since: Oct 10

Chantilly, VA

#38 Oct 5, 2010
This garbage can human DNA should never have been born. I'm not sorry about the injury. I could care less about this junkyard POC.

Vick, You are one sorry worthless rotting trash can.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#39 Oct 5, 2010
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick was given a free ride in Virginia Tech by white people? A reference to anything showing it was a white person that offered Vick his VT scholarship? A reference to anything showing only white people wanted Vick at VT? Otherwise, your post sounds exactly how you claim it is not - racist.

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#40 Oct 5, 2010
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
NEXT!!
Well you obviously hate white people and I’m willing to bet with their superiority they don’t care much. Naturally you're uneducated as well. Wow, who would have guessed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riley Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Defiant Chip Kelly isn't changing anything desp... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts chips 1
News Eagles RB DeMarco Murray led the NFL in rushing in (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Philadelphia Eagles Position Breakdown: Wide Re... (Jul '15) Jul '15 tom wingo 2
News NFL Free Agents: Could Michael Vick re-sign wit... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Shadoz 1
News Philadelphia Eagles coach Chip Kelly earns prai... (Feb '14) Feb '14 genevalove 1
News The Eagles have exorcised their demons (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News 7 Moves Philadelphia Eagles Must Make This Offs... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Potato Chip 2
More from around the web