Michael Vick Has Rib Cartilage Injury

Full story: CBS News 339
Michael Vick has a rib cartilage injury, and his status is uncertain for Philadelphia's next game at San Francisco. Full Story
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

“Rally to restore sanity”

Since: Sep 10

Doncaster

#1 Oct 4, 2010
PUT VICK TO SLEEP

Scranton, PA

#2 Oct 4, 2010
the humane thing to do with a sick dog like vick is to euthanize him...his days of being a top dog are over, so there's no use feeding him, giving him a place to sleep, or letting him lick his balls.

woof!

Since: Mar 08

Colver, PA

#3 Oct 4, 2010
Poor Vick, do not let him suffer, be kind to him and euthanize him ASAP.
fnck vick

Tuolumne, CA

#4 Oct 4, 2010
To bad it didn't break is back and paralyze him.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#5 Oct 4, 2010
Lot's of deranged people in here that do not practice what they preach apparently. I would recommend a mental health specialist, but there is no help for those that have reached a certain point of mental derangement. It would be much better for those folks to follow their own advice and seek out euthanization instead.
Kornback Rattler

Calgary, Canada

#6 Oct 4, 2010
Look.............four deranged beast lovers who are secretly Bad Newz Kennels fans.
PAUL KERSEY

Wichita, KS

#7 Oct 4, 2010
That is what he and other`s do when their fighting and breeding days are over. Maybe philly. will keep him for breeding. Oh I forgot he is a born again dog lover.
sash

Milford, MA

#8 Oct 4, 2010
PUT VICK TO SLEEP wrote:
the humane thing to do with a sick dog like vick is to euthanize him...his days of being a top dog are over, so there's no use feeding him, giving him a place to sleep, or letting him lick his balls.I so agree,carma will come back to zap him in the nuts.
woof!
Should have broke his neck.loser vick

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#9 Oct 4, 2010
Good. I'm glad. Phqn' N
sash

Calgary, Canada

#10 Oct 4, 2010
I hate black people too!
Kornback Rattler

Calgary, Canada

#11 Oct 4, 2010
yernogoood- wrote:
Good. I'm glad. Phqn' N
Another racist POS
yeah right

Van Nuys, CA

#12 Oct 4, 2010
If mr Vick should be punish for killing dogs, all White people need to be executed for the bull & torment they have inflected among the world!Every one on this post must be white!The real reason why America hates Michael Vick,is because he is BlACK MAN!
Drug of Choice

United States

#13 Oct 4, 2010
Vick will play.
The team doctor will simply shoot him up with pain killers which pro football does IN EVERY GAME THEY PLAY.
The only rule on drugs is: Don't inject players in view of spectators or TV cameras.
SharkBite

United States

#14 Oct 4, 2010
yeah right wrote:
If mr Vick should be punish for killing dogs, all White people need to be executed for the bull & torment they have inflected among the world!Every one on this post must be white!The real reason why America hates Michael Vick,is because he is BlACK MAN!
Hey azzwipe why dont you go to a country that is populated by blacks as the majority. See how fcking well that goes for you. You scum bags hate whites so much, go to Haiti or some African country without whites. EVERY single country that has a black population by majority, uses the street as a toilet, no clean water, not enough food, sick and on and on. If whites have made your life so miserable, then go live with your kind and be happier.. Only problem there, there wont be anyone working to support your gov't aide. Gee you might actually have to do something for yourself...YOU are a total POS
PUT VICK TO SLEEP

Hazleton, PA

#15 Oct 4, 2010
yeah right wrote:
If mr Vick should be punish for killing dogs, all White people need to be executed for the bull & torment they have inflected among the world!Every one on this post must be white!The real reason why America hates Michael Vick,is because he is BlACK MAN!
YOU are a california idiot...color has nothing to do with your stupidity.

though if you want to be racist: blacks stick together, no matter what evil one of them do.

now go and kiss al sharpton's butt and lick jesse jackson's d! ck.
PUT VICK TO SLEEP

Hazleton, PA

#16 Oct 4, 2010
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Another racist POS
you two deserve one another.

white racist blowing a black racist then black racist blows the white racist....ebony and ivory blowing in racial harmony.
Kornback Rattler

Calgary, Canada

#17 Oct 4, 2010
SharkBite wrote:
<quoted text>Hey azzwipe why dont you go to a country that is populated by blacks as the majority. See how fcking well that goes for you. You scum bags hate whites so much, go to Haiti or some African country without whites. EVERY single country that has a black population by majority, uses the street as a toilet, no clean water, not enough food, sick and on and on. If whites have made your life so miserable, then go live with your kind and be happier.. Only problem there, there wont be anyone working to support your gov't aide. Gee you might actually have to do something for yourself...YOU are a total POS
There's the racist POS we've come to know.
Kornback Rattler

Calgary, Canada

#18 Oct 4, 2010
PUT VICK TO SLEEP wrote:
<quoted text>you two deserve one another.
white racist blowing a black racist then black racist blows the white racist....ebony and ivory blowing in racial harmony.
You should keep your sexual fantasies to yourself. What would your Klan buddies think of you being a homosexual?

“Rally to restore sanity”

Since: Sep 10

Doncaster

#19 Oct 4, 2010
SharkBite wrote:
<quoted text>Hey azzwipe why dont you go to a country that is populated by blacks as the majority. See how fcking well that goes for you. You scum bags hate whites so much, go to Haiti or some African country without whites. EVERY single country that has a black population by majority, uses the street as a toilet, no clean water, not enough food, sick and on and on. If whites have made your life so miserable, then go live with your kind and be happier.. Only problem there, there wont be anyone working to support your gov't aide. Gee you might actually have to do something for yourself...YOU are a total POS
Exactly

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#20 Oct 4, 2010
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Another racist POS
Oh I know he is but who cares about him being racist this is about hopefully him ending up a cripple for his entire life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riley Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Free Agents: Could Michael Vick re-sign wit... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Shadoz 1
Philadelphia Eagles coach Chip Kelly earns prai... (Feb '14) Feb '14 genevalove 1
The Eagles have exorcised their demons (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 5
7 Moves Philadelphia Eagles Must Make This Offs... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Potato Chip 2
Nick Foles and Riley Cooper Developing Special ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Philadelphia Eagles: Receiver A Top Priority In... (Nov '13) Nov '13 David 1
Tough day for Raiders rookie cornerback Hayden (Nov '13) Nov '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 17
More from around the web