Steven Bradley: Clemson preseason pic...

Steven Bradley: Clemson preseason picks - " Part 4

There are 1 comment on the Messenger story from Jul 30, 2009, titled Steven Bradley: Clemson preseason picks - " Part 4. In it, Messenger reports that:

July 31, 2009 - 12:15 a.m. EST Entering the final installment of these picks - which, as I said a few weeks ago, means Clemson starts fall camp next week - we have the Tigers at 6-3 and still with the possibility of having either a very good season or a very mediocre one in 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Messenger.

andyjohnson1965

Greenville, SC

#1 Aug 6, 2009
you cannot win if you cannot score and clemson will lead the nation in defense--hope they can be in the top 120 in offense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ricky Sapp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pass Rusher Ricky Sapp Could Be a Secret Weapon... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jetssuck 2
News Jets Elevate Ricky Sapp from the Practice Squad (Nov '12) Nov '12 Kneeling Powers 2
News NFL Draft 101: What should the Atlanta Falcons ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 triple6vamp 1
News Spiller, Clemson seniors bid farewell with bowl... (Jan '10) Jan '10 andy 3
News The Best Of The Clemson Tigers: 2009 Season (Dec '09) Dec '09 Dabo 3
News USC vs. Clemson: How they stack up, position by... (Nov '09) Dec '09 clepsux hatter 14
News Flu sidelines six Clemson players (Sep '09) Sep '09 lake murray 1
More from around the web