Florida State WR Richard Goodman arre...

Florida State WR Richard Goodman arrested after evidence surfac...

There are 37 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 27, 2009, titled Florida State WR Richard Goodman arrested after evidence surfac.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Richard Goodman, a senior wide receiver at Florida State , will face a felony battery charge for his involvement in a November 2008 on-campus fight between FSU football players and members of the Phi Beta Sigma fraternity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
redgator

Winter Park, FL

#23 May 28, 2009
A E Banks wrote:
FSU = Sodom and Gomorrah!
please put down the crack pipe and step away from the keyboard. this happens at a lot of schools. so annoying.
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#24 May 28, 2009
redgator wrote:
<quoted text>
please put down the crack pipe and step away from the keyboard. this happens at a lot of schools. so annoying.
Name 1 other school in the history of the N.C.A.A. that has had a head football coach preside over 3 major infractions cases???????? Bowden is the only one because any other school would have fired him!
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#25 May 28, 2009
redgator wrote:
<quoted text>
Name 1 other school where a girl has been brutally attacked with a chair to the face during class hours and on campus property??????????
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#26 May 28, 2009
I am seriously wondering HOW MUCH LONGER the Board of Trustees at fsu can allow T.K. and Bowden to continue their employment?????????
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#27 May 28, 2009
fsu needs to be placed on probation PERMANENTLY by the N.C.A.A.
Who Cares

Odessa, FL

#28 May 29, 2009
A E Banks wrote:
fsu needs to be placed on probation PERMANENTLY by the N.C.A.A.
And you need a shrink....
Not sure

Arlington, VA

#29 May 29, 2009
Well as a hard core Gator fan I just want to say that I am glad EVERYONE seems to be looking at FSU right now. Almost all of their problems are from the cheating scandal, and a fight. They were the idiots that self reported, look at USC just deny it and it will go away look at the Reggie Bush case. Anyway, Gator fans we should just stay away from this fight. Meyer can get great recruits, and teach them to play, but he only keeps them out of jail by not going public with all of the facts. 24 arrests in 4 years is not ok, and cheating is not ok. Lets just play football. If you think we are not just as bad you have not been on campus in awhile.
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#30 May 30, 2009
Andrew , if you keep printing wonderful stories like this you'll have job security for life.
GO NOLES

Orlando, FL

#31 Jun 2, 2009
A E Banks you are about as big of a douche bag that has ever lived. You are exactly what I think of when I think of Gators. You're an uptight little #*$#@ who thinks he is so high and mighty. News to you nobody at FSU cares about your national titles or your GPA because we know Gainesville sucks and is full of nerds just like you. Only Florida gets voted #1 party school by the princeton review. Nerds partying with nerds. What do you guys have great calculus parties. Your buddy Gator Grad is right you are giving other Gators a bad name. Go back to the library and study some more

Since: Aug 07

Melbourne, FL

#32 Jun 2, 2009
GO NOLES wrote:
News to you nobody at FSU cares about your national titles

People there sure did when FSU had more than us.
GO NOLES wrote:
or your GPA

No one at FSU knows what a GPA is.
GO NOLES wrote:
we know Gainesville **** and is full of nerds just like you. Only Florida gets voted #1 party school by the princeton review. Nerds partying with nerds.
So what does that make FSU? Uneducated people who can't even party?
GO NOLES wrote:
Your buddy Gator Grad is right you are giving other Gators a bad name. Go back to the library and study some more
OK, so most of my post was meant to be sarcastic, but I only posted it because you called me A E Bank's buddy. I am a respectable Gator.
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#33 Jun 2, 2009
GO NOLES wrote:
A E Banks you are about as big of a **** bag that has ever lived. You are exactly what I think of when I think of Gators. You're an uptight little #*$#@ who thinks he is so high and mighty. News to you nobody at FSU cares about your national titles or your GPA because we know Gainesville **** and is full of nerds just like you. Only Florida gets voted #1 party school by the princeton review. Nerds partying with nerds. What do you guys have great calculus parties. Your buddy Gator Grad is right you are giving other Gators a bad name. Go back to the library and study some more
I could buy you and sell you several million times over as your comments mean nothing to me. If you would have gone to a great academic school like UF and majored in an intense field of study that would be financially rewarding you might not be so insecure and jealous. You are probably a hospitality major or education major at fsu. Good luck cleaning toilets or babysetting kids.
WAR EAGLE

Alexander City, AL

#34 Jun 2, 2009
A E Banks wrote:
<quoted text>Name 1 other school in the history of the N.C.A.A. that has had a head football coach preside over 3 major infractions cases???????? Bowden is the only one because any other school would have fired him!
I can't think of any with a head football coach but the University of Alabama has their rich Boosters preside quite often!!
WAR EAGLE

Alexander City, AL

#35 Jun 2, 2009
A E Banks wrote:
<quoted text>I could buy you and sell you several million times over as your comments mean nothing to me. If you would have gone to a great academic school like UF and majored in an intense field of study that would be financially rewarding you might not be so insecure and jealous. You are probably a hospitality major or education major at fsu. Good luck cleaning toilets or babysetting kids.
You sir are an F-ING IDIOT!! That crack about Education Majors was not called for. Just how the H#ll do you think you got into college? You [email protected] sure didn't teach yourself!! GET OF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND GO THANK A TEACHER!!!!!
Ruger

United States

#36 Jun 2, 2009
GatorGrad wrote:
<quoted text> I am a respectable Gator.
No such thing.
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#37 Jun 2, 2009
WAR EAGLE wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir are an F-ING IDIOT!! That crack about Education Majors was not called for. Just how the H#ll do you think you got into college? You [email protected] sure didn't teach yourself!! GET OF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND GO THANK A TEACHER!!!!!
Oh yes I did teach myself as I didn't have any teacher's take tests for me or cheat me through any classes like they do at fsu.
WAR EAGLE

Alexander City, AL

#38 Jun 2, 2009
A E Banks wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes I did teach myself as I didn't have any teacher's take tests for me or cheat me through any classes like they do at fsu.
So, you're saying that you stayed home, read the book, learned all you needed to know, and then showed up to take the test? Right. Again, go thank a teacher!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#39 Jun 2, 2009
WOW!!! It looks like some of the northeast intellectual Einstein's have moved to Florida. LMAO!!!
>:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richard Goodman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turner trying not to let heat get to him (Oct '12) Oct '12 Hkyman52 1
News KR/PR Roscoe Parrish Signs With the Oakland Rai... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Neo Sporin 5
News Dave Hyde: Unlike FSU and UF, UM stays off poli... (May '09) Jun '09 Fish 284
News Richard Goodman of Florida State University fac... (May '09) Jun '09 Meh 2
News Florida State delays start of spring football p... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Austin 3
News FSU suspends 5 players for Boston College game (Nov '08) Nov '08 Thug U 21
News Five Fla. State WRs suspended for BC game (Nov '08) Nov '08 Literaly Incredible 2
More from around the web