Florida State WR Richard Goodman arrested after evidence surfac...

Richard Goodman, a senior wide receiver at Florida State , will face a felony battery charge for his involvement in a November 2008 on-campus fight between FSU football players and members of the Phi Beta Sigma fraternity. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 May 27, 2009
This is why fsu should have received the DEATH PENALTY and had the entire athletic department disbanded and the RENOWNED CHEATER and SUPREME THUG BOWDEN and T.K. FIRED!
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3 May 27, 2009
Capt Ben Marler, your school is truly a God Forsaken sinful place as corrupt as Sodom and Gomorrah.
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4 May 27, 2009
FSU = Sodom and Gomorrah!
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5 May 27, 2009
Hopefully the innocent girl will file a lawsuit against fsu, Bowden and T.K. for at least $5,000,000.00 . I and many other gators would have no problem paying attorney fees as it would be well worth it to see the corrupt fsu, Bowden and T.K. brought down with a tremendous lawsuit. If the N.C.A.A. won't do it's job and destroy this corrupt institution then maybe we can have it destroyed in a court of law.
john

Orlando, FL

#6 May 27, 2009
A E Banks wrote:
FSU = Sodom and Gomorrah!
Hey a** hole, crawl back in your hole and stop breathing
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#8 May 27, 2009
If fsu, Bowden, and T.K. had any moral integrity they would have suspended indefinitely all of these thug players immediately after the fight and not have let them play against UF or Wisconsin. The world now knows that fsu,T.K. and Bowden's motto is win at all costs and breaking the law is of no consequence.
John

Osteen, FL

#9 May 28, 2009
Let me see if I have this right. They previously interviewed 25 witnesses. None could name Goodman even though shown his photo. Five months after the incident one witness identifies him and he is arrested. So, one witness trumps 25 others???

If the man is guilty, he should pay the price. But, what kind of police work is this? How can they take the word of one witness over all the others?

And Banks, I don't need a reply from you.
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#10 May 28, 2009
John wrote:
Let me see if I have this right. They previously interviewed 25 witnesses. None could name Goodman even though shown his photo. Five months after the incident one witness identifies him and he is arrested. So, one witness trumps 25 others???
If the man is guilty, he should pay the price. But, what kind of police work is this? How can they take the word of one witness over all the others?
And Banks, I don't need a reply from you.
Not only should the man pay the price but the sorry, corrupt school or penitentiary fsu should pay the price of at least $5,000,000.00 to the innocent victim.
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#11 May 28, 2009
Bert Reed and Cameron Wade should also be arrested and face felony charges as well as a lawsuit.
Tackynole

Fernandina Beach, FL

#12 May 28, 2009
I told my daughter I would stay out of this, but I feel like I have to say something in defenes of the victim whose a friend of my daughters. I guess it never occuerd to any of you how much pressure the young lady was under from MANY people at fsu to keep her mouth shut about the attack. I know her family worried about her saftey on campus and made many trip their to make sure she would be safe during the ordeal. If any of you have children you would feel the same way!!! Maybe the report took so long for reasons you dont understand!!! Dont waste youre time woriring about why this arrest took a long time because their are many FACTS you dont know!!!
Take that to the bank

Scottsdale, AZ

#13 May 28, 2009
Funny how gators fans run their mouth about what a bad program fsu has. Hey banks take a look at UF rap shet since meyer. Who's is longer? UF or FSU????

Since: Aug 07

Indialantic, FL

#14 May 28, 2009
A E Banks wrote:
Hopefully the innocent girl will file a lawsuit against fsu, Bowden and T.K. for at least $5,000,000.00 . I and many other gators would have no problem paying attorney fees as it would be well worth it to see the corrupt fsu, Bowden and T.K. brought down with a tremendous lawsuit. If the N.C.A.A. won't do it's job and destroy this corrupt institution then maybe we can have it destroyed in a court of law.
Sorry Banks, but you don't speak for all Gators. Geez, take a deep breath and relax! You're giving us a bad name.
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#15 May 28, 2009
Take that to the bank wrote:
Funny how gators fans run their mouth about what a bad program fsu has. Hey banks take a look at UF rap shet since meyer. Who's is longer? UF or FSU????
FSU = 7 major N.C.A.A. rules infractions. UF = 4. Enough said!
Who Cares

Dunedin, FL

#16 May 28, 2009
This is from something that happened 6 months ago. Obviously the difference between Gainesville and Tallahassee is that things are not quickly swept under the rug or "taken care of" like they are in Gainesville (see Tony Joiner's charges being dropped right before the LSU game).

Sorry, but FSU has been a much cleaner program than UF in the past couple of years. Look at the number of player arrests under Meyer.
Who Cares

Dunedin, FL

#17 May 28, 2009
A E Banks wrote:
This is why fsu should have received the DEATH PENALTY and had the entire athletic department disbanded and the RENOWNED CHEATER and SUPREME THUG BOWDEN and T.K. FIRED!
Funny how a Gator fan is so obsessed with Florida State, Bowden, and anything associated with the Noles. What a sad, sad life you lead.
g8r8u2

Birmingham, AL

#18 May 28, 2009
I honestly don't know whose player rap sheets are longer, FSU's or UF's. What I DO know is that FSU is currently on probation for a system-wide department-encompassing cheating ring, and appealing a fair and sound judgement for their transgressions; levied because they can't seem to be accountable by themselves in the first place. I also know they've found themselves in trouble with the NCAA at least 7 major infraction cases, which I think ties for the worst record in the nation; while UF has 4 major infraction cases. I also know that Bowden and FSU have been quite adept at sidestepping justice, or there could realistically be several more cases.

So, if there's a discrepancy between the player rap sheets of UF and FSU players over any period of time, I'm quite certain we can chalk it up to FSU's oft-practiced and perfected cover-up procedures that run from the administration down. This case is a prime example. People know what happened (including ones in the athletic department); but it's taken months to find out who was involved. That comes from an ingrained culture and atmosphere of deception.

I hope the NCAA is paying attention to these revelations with the extra time they're taking to rule on the appeal. Should be very enlightening for them.
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#19 May 28, 2009
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how a Gator fan is so obsessed with Florida State, Bowden, and anything associated with the Noles. What a sad, sad life you lead.
When you become wealthy and are able to enjoy life as I do your comments might be appreciated.
john

Orlando, FL

#20 May 28, 2009
A E Banks wrote:
<quoted text>When you become wealthy and are able to enjoy life as I do your comments might be appreciated.
Wealthy, I know your mother is a wh*re but I didnt know she was that good of a wh*re. Wow, I lost her number what was it again.
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#21 May 28, 2009
john wrote:
<quoted text>Wealthy, I know your mother is a wh*re but I didnt know she was that good of a wh*re. Wow, I lost her number what was it again.
Talk about a sad life, you seem to enjoy putting my mother down. Maybe you should go to the cemetery and visit her plot you sick demented individual. Your parents sure messed up naming you John as you should have been named Ahab or Cain as that would be more fitting for you.
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

#22 May 28, 2009
john, I can see by the way you are your mother sure isn't a Godly woman. Is her name Jezebel??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richard Goodman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turner trying not to let heat get to him (Oct '12) Oct '12 Hkyman52 1
KR/PR Roscoe Parrish Signs With the Oakland Rai... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Neo Sporin 5
Dave Hyde: Unlike FSU and UF, UM stays off poli... (May '09) Jun '09 Fish 284
Richard Goodman of Florida State University fac... (May '09) Jun '09 Meh 2
Florida State delays start of spring football p... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Austin 3
FSU suspends 5 players for Boston College game (Nov '08) Nov '08 Thug U 21
Five Fla. State WRs suspended for BC game (Nov '08) Nov '08 Literaly Incredible 2

Richard Goodman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE