FSU's defense making offense look goo...

FSU's defense making offense look good -- OrlandoSentinel.com

There are 24 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Aug 10, 2007, titled FSU's defense making offense look good -- OrlandoSentinel.com. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Greg Carr broke for the sideline, looked over his shoulder and secured a long pass from Xavier Lee during the middle of Florida State's practice Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THE BIRD

United States

#21 Sep 5, 2007
LMP Student wrote:
to be honest. i think the bird is just plain old retarded. miami wil take at least 2 more seasons mefore they are back on the map. the fsu miami game wont be a close game this year. its gonna be a 20pt fsu win. so shut up
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Clemson just scored again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Great call, LMP. You really know your stuff. You will always be a student, kid. I will always be the teacher.
fish

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#22 Sep 5, 2007
THE BIRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Good stuff, wonder if Mr. fish still feels this way after the drubbing Clemson gave FSU Monday! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Spot on, fish! Any more predictions? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Still the same prediction there Bird! Come talk to me after this weekend after the Herricanes get emberrassed by Oklahoma! We'll see who laughs last and the hardest!
THE BIRD

United States

#23 Sep 6, 2007
fish wrote:
<quoted text>Still the same prediction there Bird! Come talk to me after this weekend after the Herricanes get emberrassed by Oklahoma! We'll see who laughs last and the hardest!
Great, thanks. You are the Sun Sentinel's version of Lee Corso. When he picks you to win it is the Kiss of Death, guaranteed loss. Any other predictions, fish?
fish

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#24 Sep 6, 2007
THE BIRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, thanks. You are the Sun Sentinel's version of Lee Corso. When he picks you to win it is the Kiss of Death, guaranteed loss. Any other predictions, fish?
Be here Monday Bird! We can discuss the Canes then! Don't go into hibernation now! Look at it this way though, you could be a Michigan fan! Have a good day Bird!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richard Goodman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turner trying not to let heat get to him (Oct '12) Oct '12 Hkyman52 1
News KR/PR Roscoe Parrish Signs With the Oakland Rai... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Neo Sporin 5
News Dave Hyde: Unlike FSU and UF, UM stays off poli... (May '09) Jun '09 Fish 284
News Richard Goodman of Florida State University fac... (May '09) Jun '09 Meh 2
News Florida State WR Richard Goodman arrested after... (May '09) Jun '09 ART DECO MAN 37
News Florida State delays start of spring football p... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Austin 3
News FSU suspends 5 players for Boston College game (Nov '08) Nov '08 Thug U 21
More from around the web