Notes from Dallas Cowboys

Notes from Dallas Cowboys

There are 3 comments on the KXAM-TV Austin story from Aug 10, 2007, titled Notes from Dallas Cowboys. In it, KXAM-TV Austin reports that:

Dallas coach Wade Phillips is pleased that the Cowboys had no turnovers in their 23-10 preseason opener against Super Bowl champion Indianapolis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXAM-TV Austin.

“I wish Bush was burning.”

Since: Jul 07

Beaumont, Texas.

#1 Aug 10, 2007
Way to go. A good start to a possibly great season,
newanarchy

Dallas, TX

#2 Aug 10, 2007
Outlaw4089 wrote:
Way to go. A good start to a possibly great season,
Or not, if the offense can't get the ball in the end zone from the red zone it might be a long year.
Cowboysfansince7 5

Conroe, TX

#3 Aug 17, 2007
newanarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Or not, if the offense can't get the ball in the end zone from the red zone it might be a long year.
I am not too worried about the offense. I think they will pick right up where they left off. And I like the defensive philosophy, especially moving Ware around and being less predictable. If he gets pressure like he did on Manning during that third down play, he will have a big year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richard Bartel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Browns Cut 23 Players from the Roster (Sep '09) Sep '09 Mangini 5
News T.O. gets best of Pacman in Cowboys camp (Jul '08) Sep '08 Cowboyfansince75 227
News Dallas Cowboys were no easy assignment for 'Har... (Aug '08) Aug '08 cowboyfansince75 1
News Marshall beats Pacman and Broncos beat Cowboys ... (Aug '08) Aug '08 RAIDER MISTERIO 3
News Dallas Cowboys 13, Denver Broncos 23 (Aug '08) Aug '08 GAYdersSuckAnus 1
News Cowboys hitting market to shop for backup QB (Jul '08) Jul '08 New Generation 2
News Report: Cowboys interested in Simms backing up ... (Jul '08) Jul '08 chris villarreal 6
More from around the web