USC FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: With Havili hurt, Trojans ponder backfield o...

There are 3 comments on the LA Daily News story from Aug 15, 2010, titled USC FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: With Havili hurt, Trojans ponder backfield o.... In it, LA Daily News reports that:

With starting fullback Stanley Havili nursing a sore shoulder and few options behind him, a natural question in USC training camp is whether some of the physical tailbacks like Allen Bradford or Marc Tyler might move to fullback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Mayor Tony

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Aug 16, 2010
Go SC!
Rose Bird

Nipomo, CA

#3 Aug 17, 2010
Havili's shoulder is hurt? That happens when he punches another teammate in the jaw, but Lane Kiffin said "fight on".
Rose Bird

Nipomo, CA

#4 Aug 17, 2010
Mayor Tony wrote:
Go SC!
Great to know there's another South Carolina fan to root with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhett Ellison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grading and Analyzing the Vikings' Roster Jun '15 Skidrow Wilson 14
News 5 Minnesota Vikings Veterans Who Won't Survive ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 speiltard 1
News Tight End A.C. Leonard Waived By Minnesota Vikings (Aug '14) Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings start yet another week with QB unsettled (Dec '13) Dec '13 erie-vike fan 10
News Vikings top Bears 23-20 in overtime (Dec '13) Dec '13 erie-vike fan 7
News Vikings vs. Cowboys: Live Scores, Highlights an... (Nov '13) Nov '13 i know i know 19
News Leslie Frazier Thinks Adrian Peterson Trying To... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Fraz the Spaz 8
More from around the web