USC Football: Eight Reasons Why Matt ...

USC Football: Eight Reasons Why Matt Barkley Can Beat Andrew Luck

There are 13 comments on the Bleacher Report story from Mar 9, 2011, titled USC Football: Eight Reasons Why Matt Barkley Can Beat Andrew Luck. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

The USC Trojans host the Stanford Cardinal on Oct. 29 during week nine of the 2011 college football season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#1 Mar 9, 2011
Hilarious.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 9, 2011
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hilarious.
Whats so funny bruin boy?

leave my son alone, he's the next coming of John Elway.

washed up and fat

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#3 Mar 10, 2011
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hilarious.
Careful with that over confident avatar statement. If USC goes further in the NCAA Tournament then your soft, banged up (B)ruin boys, then WE will be better in basketball and 2 of 3 sports.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 10, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Careful with that over confident avatar statement. If USC goes further in the NCAA Tournament then your soft, banged up (B)ruin boys, then WE will be better in basketball and 2 of 3 sports.
This is football knuckle head
Miss you Snookum's
XXOO
Daddy Pete

Since: Nov 10

London, KY

#5 Mar 10, 2011
This starts out between Barkely (SC) & Luck (Stanford). How did all this useless, er I ucla stuff get started?
Who is ucla's QB? Eh...does it even matter?

London, KY

#6 Mar 10, 2011
I mean ucla stuff get started? Sorry for the bad typing.

San Marino, CA

#7 Mar 10, 2011
Shane9 wrote:
This starts out between Barkely (SC) & Luck (Stanford). How did all this useless, er I ucla stuff get started?
Who is ucla's QB? Eh...does it even matter?
It never matters because the real men play QB at USC...period!!!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#8 Mar 11, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>then WE will be better in basketball and 2 of 3 sports.
Here's what I don't get. USC won the football football. The teams split the regular season basketball games, and USC is advancing further in the PAC-10 tournament than UCLA. The baseball teams haven't played each other yet, however UCLA is expected to be the better team this year. How does this translate into UCLA being "better" in 2 of 3 sports?

Will they counter with the "UCLA is a traditional basketball power and has a richer basketball history"? Fine. Then we counter that USC is a traditional baseball power, and has a richer baseball history.

Then do they counter that UCLA's recent baseball achievements demonstrate they are better in baseball? Fine, then we counter with the fact that USC's basketball team has taken 5 of the last 6 games over the last few seasons.

You can't have it both ways, fellas.

San Marino, CA

#9 Mar 11, 2011
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what I don't get. USC won the football football. The teams split the regular season basketball games, and USC is advancing further in the PAC-10 tournament than UCLA. The baseball teams haven't played each other yet, however UCLA is expected to be the better team this year. How does this translate into UCLA being "better" in 2 of 3 sports?
Will they counter with the "UCLA is a traditional basketball power and has a richer basketball history"? Fine. Then we counter that USC is a traditional baseball power, and has a richer baseball history.
Then do they counter that UCLA's recent baseball achievements demonstrate they are better in baseball? Fine, then we counter with the fact that USC's basketball team has taken 5 of the last 6 games over the last few seasons.
You can't have it both ways, fellas.
Exactly! Well articulated and I agree 100%. But they wont. We could even counter that UCLA baseball has already lost a few games this short season that they were expected to win, while (B)ruin fans ALREADY have them going to Omaha. And yet they call us arrogant

Somerset, KY

#10 May 6, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>It never matters because the real men play QB at USC...period!!!
Preach that gospel!!!! Fight on!!!
joey

Livonia, LA

#11 May 18, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>It never matters because the real men play QB at USC...period!!!
you should know about this as you offered them all free mouth sex?

San Marino, CA

#12 May 24, 2011
USC 35
STANFORD 27

without Harbaugh, his "Luck" runs out!

FIGHT ON

Location hidden

#13 May 24, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
USC 35
STANFORD 27
without Harbaugh, his "Luck" runs out!
FIGHT ON
Oh contrare Snookum's condom U 125 Stinky Staford -10

FIGHT ON FOR CONDOM U

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhett Ellison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grading and Analyzing the Vikings' Roster (Jun '15) Jun '15 Skidrow Wilson 14
News 5 Minnesota Vikings Veterans Who Won't Survive ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 speiltard 1
News Tight End A.C. Leonard Waived By Minnesota Vikings (Aug '14) Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings start yet another week with QB unsettled (Dec '13) Dec '13 erie-vike fan 10
News Vikings top Bears 23-20 in overtime (Dec '13) Dec '13 erie-vike fan 7
News Vikings vs. Cowboys: Live Scores, Highlights an... (Nov '13) Nov '13 i know i know 19
News Leslie Frazier Thinks Adrian Peterson Trying To... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Fraz the Spaz 8
More from around the web