USC football: Penalties, youth derail offense

Apr 17, 2011 Full story: OCRegister USC Blog

The flip side to the defense's dominance Saturday was a rough afternoon for the USC offense.

Full Story
Trojan

United States

#1 Apr 17, 2011
It's going to be a long season folks, brace yourselves. Maybe there's some truth in what Petros Popodakis said, that UCLA will have a more talented team this year.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 18, 2011
Trojan wrote:
It's going to be a long season folks, brace yourselves. Maybe there's some truth in what Petros Popodakis said, that UCLA will have a more talented team this year.
HOLY MOLEE trojan, Petros was a scrub when he played for me, and now saying those girlie men bruins better than little lane's trojans?
what has this world come too???
I need to get back to LA to SAVE THEN TROJAN NAME.
Dear Seahawks, I quit, my Boi's need me back at trojan land NOW!!!!

FIGHT ON TROJAN, I'm o my way back !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhett Ellison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tight End A.C. Leonard Waived By Minnesota Vikings Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Vikings start yet another week with QB unsettled (Dec '13) Dec '13 erie-vike fan 10
Vikings top Bears 23-20 in overtime (Dec '13) Dec '13 erie-vike fan 7
Vikings vs. Cowboys: Live Scores, Highlights an... (Nov '13) Nov '13 i know i know 19
Leslie Frazier Thinks Adrian Peterson Trying To... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Fraz the Spaz 8
NFL suspends Vikings' Jerome Felton three games (Aug '13) Aug '13 viking nation 8
Minnesota Vikings: Did the Vikings Make a Mista... (May '13) May '13 Purple Faithful 18

Rhett Ellison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE