Preseason countdown: No. 13 USC Trojans

Preseason countdown: No. 13 USC Trojans

There are 7 comments on the Gainesville.com story from Jun 13, 2010, titled Preseason countdown: No. 13 USC Trojans. In it, Gainesville.com reports that:

Published: Saturday, June 12, 2010 at 6:01 a.m. Last Modified: Sunday, June 13, 2010 at 12:35 a.m. No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gainesville.com.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#1 Jun 14, 2010
No. 13 on the "Road To Nowhere"!

Heh heh heh heh heh heh...

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#2 Jun 14, 2010
Brew In wrote:
No. 13 on the "Road To Nowhere"!
Heh heh heh heh heh heh...
Keep on laughing, Brew In, but the game on December 4th will still be settled on the field.

San Fernando Valley

#3 Jun 14, 2010
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on laughing, Brew In, but the game on December 4th will still be settled on the field.
Hmmmm. I guess December 4th will be kind of like your "bowl" game, eh CPEM?!

I will keep laughing, I am as jovial as can be because I guess there is karma after all!

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...

Burn, baby, burn!

#4 Jun 14, 2010
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm. I guess December 4th will be kind of like your "bowl" game, eh CPEM?!
I will keep laughing, I am as jovial as can be because I guess there is karma after all!
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...
Don't laugh too hard, as it may be yours also. Karma can be a bytch like that.

San Fernando Valley

#5 Jun 14, 2010
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't laugh too hard, as it may be yours also. Karma can be a bytch like that.
I'm not too worried unless I see Rick Nueheisel abruptly hightail it out of town for some out of state NFL coaching gig! That is now known as a sure fire sign of trouble ahead!

Burn, baby, burn!

#6 Jun 14, 2010
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not too worried unless I see Rick Nueheisel abruptly hightail it out of town for some out of state NFL coaching gig! That is now known as a sure fire sign of trouble ahead!
Naw, man, I was talking about the December 4th game being your "bowl" game as well if your season doesn't pan out that good. At least we'll have an excuse for not going to a bowl game.

A little guilty conscience, maybe? Are you insinuating that your boy, CRN, with his history of entanglements with the NCAA, may get caught up in something? Hmmm???

On an aside, I wonder how CRN will be "greeted" upon his return to Colorado.

San Fernando Valley

#7 Jun 14, 2010
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, man, I was talking about the December 4th game being your "bowl" game as well if your season doesn't pan out that good. At least we'll have an excuse for not going to a bowl game.
A little guilty conscience, maybe? Are you insinuating that your boy, CRN, with his history of entanglements with the NCAA, may get caught up in something? Hmmm???
On an aside, I wonder how CRN will be "greeted" upon his return to Colorado.
No, just a comparison of the meticulous, calculating guy that "bailed" from your school and then pulled a 360 and claimed to know nothing of what happened. I think CRN is being so squeaky clean now that he doesn't even want his guitar out of place during the UCLA campfire sing-a-longs.

As far as the bowl game goes, there will be no excuse from this Bruin if we lose. Excuses are reserved for SC and all those "bad calls" and "what ifs" when losing to an overachieving Pac-10 bottom dweller each year.

Would love to see a very hostile crowd for CRN in Colorado. I see a new rivalry on the horizon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhett Ellison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grading and Analyzing the Vikings' Roster Jun 18 Skidrow Wilson 14
News 5 Minnesota Vikings Veterans Who Won't Survive ... Apr '15 speiltard 1
News Tight End A.C. Leonard Waived By Minnesota Vikings (Aug '14) Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings start yet another week with QB unsettled (Dec '13) Dec '13 erie-vike fan 10
News Vikings top Bears 23-20 in overtime (Dec '13) Dec '13 erie-vike fan 7
News Vikings vs. Cowboys: Live Scores, Highlights an... (Nov '13) Nov '13 i know i know 19
News Leslie Frazier Thinks Adrian Peterson Trying To... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Fraz the Spaz 8
More from around the web