USC falls flat in home finale, loses ...

USC falls flat in home finale, loses to Arizona

There are 15 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Dec 6, 2009, titled USC falls flat in home finale, loses to Arizona. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

USC TE Rhett Ellison is upended by Arizona's Trevin Wade, Saturday, December 5, 2009, at the Coliseum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

R U Serious

Long Beach, CA

#1 Dec 6, 2009
S.U.C. made a whole lotta' people happy yesterday......AGAIN!

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#2 Dec 6, 2009
R U Serious wrote:
S.U.C. made a whole lotta' people happy yesterday......AGAIN!
and they dropped out of both pools this morning.

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#3 Dec 6, 2009
polls, damit
trojanfan

San Bernardino, CA

#4 Dec 6, 2009
R U Serious wrote:
S.U.C. made a whole lotta' people happy yesterday......AGAIN!
Only A**holes like you!!!

“ALABAMA BACK ON TOP BIG TIME”

Since: Sep 09

13 aint such an unlucky number

#5 Dec 6, 2009
USC = Universe Supreme Champions.
trojanfan

San Bernardino, CA

#6 Dec 6, 2009
R U Serious wrote:
S.U.C. made a whole lotta' people happy yesterday......AGAIN!
At least manhattan beach dude and ucla rob have class!! Wheres your basketball team!!

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#7 Dec 6, 2009
trojanfan wrote:
<quoted text>Only **** holes like you!!!
whaaaaaaaaaaaa

BTW I'm happy also.
BchGuy

Canyon Country, CA

#8 Dec 6, 2009
"Josh was in the right position ... and got thrust forward," Carroll said.

Ya mean "He got beat" PC can't even say what happened without making it sound like an excuse.

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#10 Dec 7, 2009
trojanfan wrote:
<quoted text>At least manhattan beach dude and ucla rob have class!! Wheres your basketball team!!
PLEASE DON'T BRING UP BASKETBALL RIGHT NOW :(

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#11 Dec 7, 2009
trojanfan wrote:
<quoted text>At least manhattan beach dude and ucla rob have class!! Wheres your basketball team!!
BTW Sorry bout the whaaa, didn't see it was your right away, my bad.
R U Serious

Cerritos, CA

#12 Dec 7, 2009
trojanfan wrote:
<quoted text>Only **** holes like you!!!
Don't feel bad. Look at the bright side, S.U.C. won a water polo championship.

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#13 Dec 7, 2009
R U Serious wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feel bad. Look at the bright side, S.U.C. won a water polo championship.
if you ask the bandwaggon fans, it doesn't matter. But props to the trojans, another NCAA championship for the the Pac 10

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#14 Dec 7, 2009
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
<quoted text>
if you ask the bandwaggon fans, it doesn't matter. But props to the trojans, another NCAA championship for the the Pac 10
water polo LMAOROTF !!!!!!
Florida Engineer

Tallahassee, FL

#16 Dec 7, 2009
SEC fan for Life wrote:
USC = Universe Supreme Champions.
That picture is hilarious. Alabama fans probably envision a huge, brawling 18 foot gator thrashing in the wildlife on Saturday morning. But now it is just a rotting carcass somewhere off of I-10 by Mobile, AL. The Crimson Tide really did bag that "Gator." :)

I take these rivalries in good fun. It's only a game. It's not WWIII. I actually chose UF for academic goals rather than football. I have a master's degree from FSU and went to undergraduate school at Notre Dame. Back in the 80s Alabama played ND with Bobby Humphrey and lost about 30-3. But this year Alabama is the best. Give Alabama all the credit. I believe in sportsmanship. Texas has never lost to Alabama as I understand it. So the focus should definitely switch from Florida to Texas, which I know has a very large state and fan base that does not want to lose either. It should be a great game. I remember when USC played Texas most odds were against the Longhorns, but USC lost. But Saban should have them ready.

“ALABAMA BACK ON TOP BIG TIME”

Since: Sep 09

13 aint such an unlucky number

#17 Dec 7, 2009
Florida Engineer wrote:
<quoted text>
That picture is hilarious. Alabama fans probably envision a huge, brawling 18 foot gator thrashing in the wildlife on Saturday morning. But now it is just a rotting carcass somewhere off of I-10 by Mobile, AL. The Crimson Tide really did bag that "Gator." :)
I take these rivalries in good fun. It's only a game. It's not WWIII. I actually chose UF for academic goals rather than football. I have a master's degree from FSU and went to undergraduate school at Notre Dame. Back in the 80s Alabama played ND with Bobby Humphrey and lost about 30-3. But this year Alabama is the best. Give Alabama all the credit. I believe in sportsmanship. Texas has never lost to Alabama as I understand it. So the focus should definitely switch from Florida to Texas, which I know has a very large state and fan base that does not want to lose either. It should be a great game. I remember when USC played Texas most odds were against the Longhorns, but USC lost. But Saban should have them ready.
Shields up ! Realist alert !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rhett Ellison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grading and Analyzing the Vikings' Roster (Jun '15) Jun '15 Skidrow Wilson 14
News 5 Minnesota Vikings Veterans Who Won't Survive ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 speiltard 1
News Tight End A.C. Leonard Waived By Minnesota Vikings (Aug '14) Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings start yet another week with QB unsettled (Dec '13) Dec '13 erie-vike fan 10
News Vikings top Bears 23-20 in overtime (Dec '13) Dec '13 erie-vike fan 7
News Vikings vs. Cowboys: Live Scores, Highlights an... (Nov '13) Nov '13 i know i know 19
News Leslie Frazier Thinks Adrian Peterson Trying To... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Fraz the Spaz 8
More from around the web