7 hitsDon't try this act vs. LSU

7 hitsDon't try this act vs. LSU

There are 1 comment on the The Albany Herald story from Oct 19, 2008, titled 7 hitsDon't try this act vs. LSU. In it, The Albany Herald reports that:

Herald Bulldogs beat writer Paul Dehner Jr. warns that Georgia cannot beat LSU next week if it plays anything like it has in its past two games.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Albany Herald.

Dee-J-Lee

AOL

#1 Oct 19, 2008
I haven't said much this year because of the over rating Georgia had going into this season, it is now real that they are not national title bound unless a hugh turn around is achieved. Georgia has a very good football team and should with all the recruits they get, but someone who heads the football department has bite off a lot to chew when you look at who they play. this week to week
monster will take it's toll on a lot of the young linemen, they will get mean as hell after a season
like this one. but I see the miscues in blocking
and busted plays, passes thrown to receivers that
are not looking for the ball. we are struggling in
our pass defense for what ever reason. oct 25 & nov 1 will tell if this pass defense is ready to play big boy football because these two teams will play hard and fast like Alabama, Look for it.
I think Georgia has talent to play as good as anyone in the Country but we might be a year off.
Go-Go Dogs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rennie Curran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Georgia's Curran going pro (Feb '10) Feb '10 Karen Mitchell 1
News Curran, Jones Leaving Bulldogs For NFL Draft (Jan '10) Feb '10 Coca-Cola Fan 2
News Georgia tabs Grantham to run defense (Jan '10) Feb '10 18andDumb 48
News Bulldogs doomed by mistakes, fall to Vols 45-19 (Oct '09) Oct '09 Dee-J-Lee 1
News Georgia responds with energeric practice (Nov '08) Nov '08 yeagators 1
News Rennie Curran emerges as big playmaker on defense (Sep '08) Sep '08 brookwood high sc... 1
News Defense once again the key for USC (Sep '08) Sep '08 jja 1
More from around the web