Source: Colts' Harrison reluctant to take pay cut

Full story: WTHI Terre Haute

Marvin Harrison's reluctance to take a pay cut could mark the end of his career in Indianapolis.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
LRL3

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

I beleive that the colts are making a big mistake letting Harrison go.He is part of alegacy that the colts have built and should not be in another uniform
Fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

When your skills have diminished, you aren't worth 15 mil a year any longer..... regardless of your legacy!
Michelle

Linton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Amen Fred! And seriously, where is he going to go and make more money than in Indy anyway!
David Letterman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Marvin has not been the same since his injury . As stated , he skills are not what they used to be and the Colts made the right move . In this economy , all players should take a cut . Greed wins and that is why this country is in the mess it is in now . Greed !!!!
Michelle

Linton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

No doubt, the amount of money these guys make is obscene!
Ryan

Loogootee, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

you should not of relesed him
Just curious

Philipsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

I've heard no hint of a Marvin signing with any team since his release from the Colts. Are no teams interested in him? It didn't take T.O. long to sign with the Bills.
Why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Marvin doesn't need football. He's making a decent income hiding weapons in his car wash.
Just curious

Philipsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Marvin wasn't exactly the friendliest Colt during training camp at Rose-Hulman anyway, so I won't miss him.
Colts fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

March 13th and still nobody signing Marvin. I doubt he will get any significant money and won't be signed until training camp starts.

Some team will need a backup after the draft..
colts crazy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Marvin is a everything a WR should be,think about every1 that came out with him and after him .all those name shot up it bright light keyshawn,to,ocho,moss..none of them are a marvin harrison ..yet they all get more hype then the man .yes marvin had to go to bad free agency plays that role in todays game.. cannt blame the colts ..cannt blame marvin for the bussiness side of the game.to me i hope they come back and he decides to retire next yr a colt..i want him back 1 more yr ..u guys it take 2yrs to recover from the injury he had.give the man 1 more yr to show hes marvin that we all know and love..he just didnt want to go out with question if he still can play..i think he want to show every1 im still a goto WR in todays nfl let me show u and let me go out on top...with that said marvin take the pay cut come back for 1 more glory season ..cause in my book ull always be a colt "the colt"
Agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

I hope the Colts will have a great season this year despite all the changes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Reggie Wayne Discussions

Search the Reggie Wayne Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Everyone, even Colts fans, should pull for Peyton Jan '14 Janitor 4
Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinnati Bengals live ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Denver 1
Dolphins stop Colts comeback (Sep '13) Sep '13 Joc Strap 3
Colts use Luck's feet to get past... (Sep '13) Sep '13 1 Raider Nation 1
Heyward-Bey ready to take chance against Oakland (Sep '13) Sep '13 The Autumn Wind 12
Indianapolis Colts: Injury Bad Timing for Darri... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 5
NFL Free Agency: Should the Indianapolis Colts ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Brian 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••