Colts take advantage of Pats' gamble ...

Colts take advantage of Pats' gamble for 35-34 win

There are 34 comments on the Air America Radio story from Nov 15, 2009, titled Colts take advantage of Pats' gamble for 35-34 win. In it, Air America Radio reports that:

Bill Belichick's stunning gamble failed, and Peyton Manning took advantage by throwing a 1-yard touchdown pass with 13 seconds left that rallied the unbeaten Indianapolis Colts over the New England Patriots 35-34 Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Air America Radio.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Gone Fishin'!”

Since: Nov 09

Costa Mesa, CA

#22 Nov 16, 2009
great game to watch.. to bad ne had to lose on bonehead call

“Gone Fishin'!”

Since: Nov 09

Costa Mesa, CA

#23 Nov 16, 2009
btw.. give me peyton over brady any day
GHT

Portland, OR

#24 Nov 16, 2009
Go Blue wrote:
How conservative does everyone think Belicheck will be for the rest of the season? This loss is the kind that will scare his coaching soul.....
...he has no soul
skidrow wilson

Montréal, Canada

#25 Nov 16, 2009
GHT wrote:
<quoted text>skidrow is hot, no doubt about that.
Why thank you little lady. Yours is as well....
Boltthrower

Oakdale, TN

#26 Nov 17, 2009
Peyton Manning is a NFL God!, colt's 16-0? anyone?

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#27 Nov 17, 2009
Boltthrower wrote:
Peyton Manning is a NFL God!, colt's 16-0? anyone?
That would be awesome but its hard to do plus its up to the coach.
If they wrap up their division and a playoff spot he may sit Peyton and all the starters to get ready for the bigger prize...

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS !!
Boltthrower

Oakdale, TN

#28 Nov 17, 2009
Agreed, I'm scared of one thing, it seems like every year, the Chargers bounce to the playoffs then knock us out.
We just have to score, score ,score!
mike

Cambridge, MA

#29 Nov 17, 2009
Speed wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Freeney and Mathis are overrated. You're nuts. The injury bug hit the seconday.....no excuse. Still got the W on your crap team with three loses. Heeeeeeeee
when the playoffs start,every playoff team is 0-0.freeney got schooled by a rookie offensive tackle for the patriots,i guarentee you son,nobody and i mean nobody are looking forward to playing as you say my ''crap''team,the patriots are a major threat,and think about this nascar boy,the patriots have their first round pick,three second round picks in the 2010 draft,plus they have two first round picks in the 2011 draft,and one of those picks are fromthe oakland raiders,the patriots are going to be serious superbowl contenders for a long long time.
GHT

Portland, OR

#30 Nov 17, 2009
skidrow wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really a loser, living in my mom's basement eating Cheetohs all day, drinking Mtn Dew and watching Star Trek reruns all while listening to the police monitor
Like we didn't know
Speed

United States

#31 Nov 17, 2009
mike wrote:
<quoted text>when the playoffs start,every playoff team is 0-0.freeney got schooled by a rookie offensive tackle for the patriots,i guarentee you son,nobody and i mean nobody are looking forward to playing as you say my ''crap''team,the patriots are a major threat,and think about this nascar boy,the patriots have their first round pick,three second round picks in the 2010 draft,plus they have two first round picks in the 2011 draft,and one of those picks are fromthe oakland raiders,the patriots are going to be serious superbowl contenders for a long long time.
And YOU are always going to be a Masshole.

You guys lost Sunday......EAT IT.

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#32 Nov 17, 2009
Maybe if the Patties wouldve cheated they mightve stood a chance to win.
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#33 Nov 17, 2009
If all goes right the Colts should see the Pats again sometime in january.....

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#34 Nov 17, 2009
Go Blue wrote:
If all goes right the Colts should see the Pats again sometime in january.....
In Indianapolis !!
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#35 Nov 17, 2009
I fell asleep, i hope they replay the game on NFL network.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four teams could be interested in WR Wayne (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 4
News Winners, losers: Did Rodgers kiss MVP goodbye? (Dec '14) Jan '15 Beat Sons Genitals 29
News Jaguars sink to new low vs. Colts (Nov '14) Dec '14 Bruce 6
News Everyone, even Colts fans, should pull for Peyton (Jan '14) Jan '14 Janitor 4
News Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinnati Bengals live ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Denver 1
News Dolphins stop Colts comeback (Sep '13) Sep '13 Joc Strap 3
News Colts use Luck's feet to get past... (Sep '13) Sep '13 1 Raider Nation 1
More from around the web